strange problem??

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,792 times. The last Post () by johnnythefox.

• i am using oscam/cccam and can see my 0963 card via N line from oscam to cccam no problem, my peers can see my card in C line from me no problem , but i cant get N lines to send ECM outside my LAN but my C lines send ECM no problems, what is going on , anybody any ideas?

using dm800HD pvr edg nemesis 2.2 and oscam svn 4396

• have u opened a port in your router for the oscam port you created for your card .

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• have u opened a port in your router for the oscam port you created for your card .

new2

yes off course i have opened port m8, line is connected in LAN and WAN but dont send any ECM to clients, only working from oscam to ccam in LAN, beats me cos ive used newcs b4 and had no problems with it. i see line connected in friends cccaminfophp but does not open any channels at all... baffled!!!????? using cccam 2.1.3 /oscam svn 4396.
    i have same set up working with different cards in differet servers all connect and send ECM via N line and C line but not the dm800HD set up.....

• would watch who you were giving nlines to buddy all it takes is one person to take full advantage of your generosity if you know what i mean

• sure guys, i know what u mean, but all im asking is why C lines will connect outside LAN and send ECMs but N lines will connect but NOT send ECMs? Maybe card is being hammered!! by too many connections from N lines, i will try with only the 1 Nline from server to me later, thanks for all who added their opinions...

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!