backup it says DM8000

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 600 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• took a backup image from my vu+duo, when I look at the backup it says DM8000 and the OE-exp-dm8000-2014-02-24-02-08.nfi this surely is not a backup that can be flashed to a VU+ Duo, any ideas please

• Where are you creating the backup duo image too??? hdd or usb stick? would it be possible that the dm8000 image was already on the drive? I would delete the dm8000 image from whatever source you have it on and create a new backup image for the duo. See if that makes any difference?

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Update, I have done the backup to usb, i used tspanel to create the backup, I am using Black hole image, and at the point of backup it shows oe dm8ooo and is an nfi file, confused, thanks

• Hi Mate, im have black hole 2.0.6

Go into Bh menu > backup menu> FULL backup and also make a Personal backup.
    These will then be in media/usb or media/hdd named folder vuplus + file Personalbackup ...
    it usually takes 5-7 mins and will inform you of how you can then reinstall whenever you wish

• Ouch!!, mckee25, when you said menu-backup menu full backup, there was only epg backup resent, the reason (I had previously disabled the backups in Blackhole Speedup menu, sorted now, thanks for your help

• It was caz that made that post bud regards Blackhole backup. Anyway as long as your sorted bud that's the main thing...

I will close this thread now. beer10

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!