Dreambox pictures Freezes or pauses when laptop is turned on

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,584 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Hi guys.

I have just set up this dreambox 500s system and all is working well I can open all channels. But anytime I turn up my laptop which is connected to my router wirelessly, the picture on my tv freezes or pauses. I do not know what is causing this. I have racked my brains but I came up with no answer. I suspect my network set up but I am not sure how to tackle this. So guys I would appreciate any solutions to solving this problems. Thanks

• Within the router? No I have not given the Dm500s a static ip address within the router because I do not know about giving a Dm500s box a static address within the router. I only know about portforwarding within the router. or are they the same thing?

• In the Network settings on your dm500. Untick DHCP and manually enter an IP address. But use a slightly different one that what it has already.

• ip conflict for sure

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!