Transponder question

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 518 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• I have an DM800HDse clone with GP3.0.39-r2-dm800se-sr4-2012-01-03-sim2-SSL-84b.nfi on it.
    I tried numerous of images they al respond the same, also my spare tuner (ALPS RevM)
    I have been able to scan the hotbird transponders and received a lot of services but I also want the services of Astra 23.5.
    I'm now currently locked on the 23.5 but the only services I receive are from transponder:
    12525.00 V 14 Europe DVB-S QPSK 27500 3/4

I used the site below for reference.
    http://en.kingofsat.net/sat-astra3b.php

I am not able to scan the other transponder, I can only find 9 services.
    Are you suppose to get a lock on all of those transponders? I dont even get the FTA channels.
    Am I aligning my dish (selfsat H30d2) wrong?

gr.

• I don't have a motor setup m8 but since there is a pretty strong signal off 23.5, I would assume there are three (maby 4) causes that you will have to look into..

1.. incorrect alignment
    2.. satellite.xml file that is out of date and missing current transponder details
    3.. incorrect tuner configuration
    4.. an obstacle (tree or other) blocking the 23.5 signal..

TF

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• As TF says : any of the following...
    From your location you should be able to recieve :

249 channels available at your location for orbital position 23.5°E.

how do I know ?' because I used this tool : HOW TO RECIEVE ASTRA DIGITAL TV
    from THIS POST
    try it out for yourself

• I soft deleted your post because you show your exact location, this is not too clever if you are cardsharing. :laugh:
    I will edit your post to remove sensitive data..

I would not be so worried about the obstacle at 50 meters, more than likely you are clearing that, what I would be worried about is the building stepping out right at your location, If your satellite position is accurate in those pics, that seems to be directly blocking your line of sight..

TF

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!