oscam slow to open channel

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,811 times. The last Post () by billy thekid.

• hi guys - i use oscam as a client on my bH image on my vu+duo, i noticed that when changing from a one channel to another , ie a subscription channel, it takes about 4 or 5 secs for the channel to clear?...do i need to edit anthing?..ta

• HI

its not related only to oscam ...but , if you are using it as reader for a signed card it could be about some configuration on your reader ( as Mhz or Card Mhz .. ) if you are sure that is all ok try to update oscam binaries using Filezilla ( or whatever file transfert you are using ) downloading the latest version of your oscam then unzip package rename the file exactly how it is the existing on usr/bin OscamXXXX and overwrite it then go to receiver and restart Emu

If it wont overwrite save the exiting one on your desktop then delete it and upload the new one ( renamed )

• I'm using oscam as a client to connect to a server, cccam, mgcamd work ok, though I'd try oscam configured with ***uk 28.2 but like I said slow to open channels, specially switching from fta to a premium channel

• I'm using oscam as a client to connect to a server, cccam, mgcamd work ok, though I'd try oscam configured with ***uk 28.2 but like I said slow to open channels, specially switching from fta to a premium channel

What yo are saying is you dont have a local card then ? and if you are a client thats what yo are there is nothing to configure really ,you clearing times are a server issue then or connection ,why not just use cccam this will take the cline and nline ,if you have no local there is not much point of oscam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!