probs with oscam compile

There are 27 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,262 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• Hi New I am or at least trying to. I have those three oscam files in my usr/local/etc. I thought that you just edited those and then created a N line for cccam. Am I missing summat at rhe moment I am running from my dreambox as stated but want to move to m this server I have set up. or at least am trying to set up. Cheers

• so how have you compiled oscam in a receiver as the guide i wrote was for debian

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Not compiled oscam on a dreambox New. This is where I came from....

1.. have 3 dreamboxes 2 dm800 clones and dm500. Loaded all up with cccam 2.2.1 and using 1 dm800 to share internally with the other two over cccam all working and using internal card reader for my sly card.

2.. Got an old acer revo pc and loaded debian on it and tried to connect my infinity as a card reader but had problems due to usb to serial cable issue. Ordered a smargo reader and was able to connect that using cccam2.2.1 on the debian image. card was seen so I just configured one dm800 to work as the client with thr debian server using cccam 2.2.1 all ok.

3. Now want to put oscam on my debian and use that. At the moment I have reverted back to using the dm800 as the server so the other two boxes can see tv but ulimately want to get my debian sever working and all three boxes using that.

Hope that clears stuff up New. At the time of writing this my card is back in the dm800.

• ok so just setup oscam.server on your debian build along with other configs. Then point all your dreams etc to oscam on the debian pc

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• OK new thanks, but I thought I have already setup my server using the idiots giuide. I then created the three oscam files I put in usr/local/etc and posted the contents a few posts up asking if these were correct. You said they weren't so am a bit stuck now on how to proceed?? I cut and pasted those from another post that was the setup for a sly card

• ok so you have now debian pc with oscam installed ?

if yes then look in oscam configs section for help with your particular card.

new2

• they can both be on there but you need to ensure that cccam is got any configs setup to take control of your smargo reader. Also you will need to put lines into your 2x internal receivers with the ip of your debian machine + the port you have assigned for oscam

new2

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!