jsc card wont update

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,075 times. The last Post () by master G.

• card reader /dev/sci0
    handled 25(0) ecms and 0(0) emms
    Viaccess card
    Caid 500
    Cardserial XXXXXX
    ident fff920 - c027c9
    ident 42400 - c027c9
    ident 42410 - c027c9
    valid from 13-7-2011 untill 19-7-2011

CCcam 2.1.3 server
    card reader /dev/sci1
    no or unknown card inserted

thats what i get on the entilements tab?
    it just wont update the card, it is is the right way round
    and in the top slot on the vu duo

anyone help thanks
    i am using the vix image on the vu duo

• Official Post

Contact the seller and ask them to send a refresh signal, If they are no help there is software to do it yourself but it costs 19 euro.
    http://www.jsc-cards.com/order…ards-active-software.html

I have used the above software on a jsc viaccess 3 card & the card updated after about 3 hours but the first thing i would do is contact the seller.

• them entitlements are the promotional 1 week entitlements only . That card is self activating and will run for 1 year without any other emm's once activated. CCcam won't do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You need the card in a Via cam I think and your reseller to send a refresh signal

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• like a said via access cam in a sat receiver like a tm1500 or tm5400

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• via 4 cam required 100%

• heres one that has worked for a mate in a vuo duo, he had to change image :
    image dream elite 1.5
    Scam 3.60 For Dream Elite : :download:

DE-enigma2-plugin-softcam-scam-3.59 : :download:
    DCC :copy both files to folder/temp
    green button- yellow button-manual install Ipk packages -choose DE-enigma2-plugin-softcam-scam-3.59 - install
    green button - yellow button -manual install BH packages - choose Scam 3.60 for Dream elite - install
    go to a contracted channel, blue button,select Scam 3.60 -- OK + restart if neccessary.
    If after a few minutes the channel doesnt open then pass onto another contracted channel and so forth until they open..
    this has worked for a mate.. so good luck !!!
    thanks piltrafilla12 ;)

• I have had 2 JSC Viaccess 4 cards, and got the seller activate them for me
    I also tried to activate it in my VU Duo, withou any success, I sent the first one back and the seller activated it in his Technomate.

• Official Post

I have had 2 JSC Viaccess 4 cards, and got the seller activate them for me
    I also tried to activate it in my VU Duo, withou any success, I sent the first one back and the seller activated it in his Technomate.

The older technomates ( super series ) become multicrypt readers when patched, i can confirm this worked fine with via3 hopefully this is still the case with the new cards. I have read the solution cazuela posted & would defiantly give that a try.

• The older technomates ( super series ) become multicrypt readers when patched, i can confirm this worked fine with via3 hopefully this is still the case with the new cards. I have read the solution cazuela posted & would defiantly give that a try.

yes mine updated fine via4 card just yesterday supplier had them send me signals which he said they would do for 2 days. Any jsc channel on 13e will do, did mine in card slot on technomate 1500i super series, was told diablo cam would work as well in tm 1500 but did not test, btw put in smargo in debian server and recieved some emms today on cccam 2.13 also read on other forums that scam 3.59 works a treat on vuo duo's but again did not test. hope this is of some help

• many thanks for the method the problem i having is finding a copy of image dream 1.5 to download.
    and thanks shamo for your post, on the vix image i can only find ccam version 2.1.3 to download thanks.

i am going to go to a sat shop tom afternoon see if they can do it first if no joy i am going to try caz method, as i will have to send the card back to the company i got it from so they can sort out the activation.
    thanks

• yep

new2

• i am doing the method what caz said there is scam version on the vix 2.5 version
    i have got it running
    black screen had it running for a hour now nothing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!