Andalucia channel check

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,129 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Haha why dont you tell me something i do not know...of course i am aware of this but we were talking about I®deto on other sats or the possibilty of hacked keys on other encryptions.

Either you don´t understand that I am responding to the user (macsporran) who asked the question and for anyone else who did too.
    Now ,,why don´t you tell us something that we don´t already know!!!

Do you think that I would receive this in the Caspe,Spain. I have a 1 metre dish. which of the 2 do you think I should opt for you state forget 27 west why?

I don´t know anyone in Caspe to ask but in West Torrevieja it´s exactly as sly pirate has already mentioned...no BBC/ITV/CH4/ IrishTV....
    As already pointed out too 27ºw stopped working some time ago for BISS keys..

If you want to see what you can recieve in a certain area from ASTRA then use their official chart..
    ( although it is not 100% correct in my case )

HOW TO RECIEVE ASTRA DIGITAL TV from THIS POST
    I am currently trying to get a "loan" of a 1.5 dish to test...
    will report whenever..

• Okey dokey cazuela...think i have hit a nerve...sorry about that

• just found this dated 14.03.2014:

Code
    CANARY ISLANDS
    Dishes of 2.4 to 3.2 now necessary. 
    In Gran Canaria, a good quality, and expensive, 2.4 m ChannelMaster type is needed with a top quality LNB, but it seems this is too small in Tenerife.
    3.1 m working in Lanzarote, as well as a 3 m in Adeje, Tenerife. 5 metres in Tenerife.

Code
    MENORCA
    BBC signals have disappeared on 1.2 m dishes, which 90% of expats have. 1.8 m is the new minimum. 
    Only 2.4 m ***ware dishes (formerly ChannelMaster) give good rain margin.

source:***inmadrid

• As already pointed out too 27ºw stopped working some time ago for BISS keys..

I am currently trying to get a "loan" of a 1.5 dish to test...
    will report whenever..

If it helps I have a guy with a working STB on 27.5 W seems to have no problems

• Ok here is another hopefully connected ? Is there a EPG for 27.5w and if so how do I get it to work on a icecrypt s3200ccihd. the rest appears to work ok as of 2 hours ago.

• Ok here is another hopefully connected ? Is there a EPG for 27.5w and if so how do I get it to work on a icecrypt s3200ccihd. the rest appears to work ok as of 2 hours ago.

As far as I can make out there is only a now+next epg working on icecrypt stbs...especially from 27ºw

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!