Setanta Ireland Subscription - just need an address and phone number?

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 585 times. The last Post () by glenviewjf.

• I would imagine that they would surely know by the Nº that it hasn´t originated in ROI ??? Although you should have the right to live + use wherever you want inside the EU...
    It´s just a supposition of mine ,I could be totally wrong though... ;) caz

• Lots of questions today LOL

I have a spare freesat white sly card, if I use a friends ROI address on the setanta website and put in the card number is it that simple?

Freesat means Freesat mate AFAIK.

If you want setanta sports you should still be able to subscribe to that on a british subscription card as caz hinted at and if you have 1 i would have thought, only rte stations etc are not allowed outside ROI....

• Official Post

Remember that Setanta Sports UK went bust so would not be surprised if subscriptions are limited to Ireland only, also with sly stopping 3pm broadcasts in the UK i cannot see it working, But please keep us updated.

P.S UK adult may be an option, the content is poor but very rare in this hobby.

Freesat means Freesat mate AFAIK.

You've picked him up wrong!...

He means a free to view card with the likes of five, fiver, viva, etc...

If you want setanta sports you should still be able to subscribe to that on a british subscription card as caz hinted at and if you have 1 i would have thought, only rte stations etc are not allowed outside ROI....

Setanta Sports is ROI ONLY!!!...

It is not allowed on a british sub!!...

Therefore this is why he is trying to use the Irish address and phone number!!

Premier Sports is the equivalent to Setanta in the UK..

Like Setanta a few years back it shows the GAA to the Irish in the UK...

And broadcast a similar line up to setanta, except for the epl due to the reason of no 3pm EPL Broadcasts being allowed m8...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!