Oscam update P3 SPY MEX card question

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,571 times. The last Post () by smurffx.

• Hi everybody.
    Someone knows if is safe to update my card P3 SPY MEX 58w 0905 with this configuration:

blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 0
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

I have mgclient in my dm500 it sends all EMMs to CSP, so when CSP restart sends EMMs to oscam.

Notice only my dream is sending EMMs

Greetings

• I have no experience of your card but as long as only your dm500 is sending the emm that config looks fine. I would also block shared emm as only unique is needed to update, so change to

blockemm-s = 1

Thank you very much Ten Below. You know if with unique can I activate PPV too?

• I cannot see any reason why not but like i said i know nothing about the card you are using, hopefully another member can advise you better on this.

Don't worry, I will try with this configuration and I will tell you what happened, maybe I can help other people:

[reader]
    Label = ***Mex
    Protocol = mouse
    Detect = cd
    Device = /dev/ttyUSB0
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 000000
    EMMCache = 1,3,2
    Group = 1
    CAID = 0905
    BoxID = xxxxxxxx
    blocknano = all
    blockemm-u = 0
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    blockemm-unknown = 1

• Hello good morning,

I use this for a long time and has always worked well ...

label = ***
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 0
    caid = 0905
    detect = cd
    mhz = 357
    cardmhz = 357
    ident = 0905:000000
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,1,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-s = 1
    blockemm-g = 1

• Hi JDavid22, I'm not at home, I can't try my configuration yet, but tell me. Can you buy a ppv and open channel while oscam read the card?

I have another doub, with your configuration, Is neccesary to put the card inside original box again???

Thanks in advance!!!!!

• Hello good morning,

Referring to buy PPV, my answer is yes I use the following:
    Oscam+omnikey+Smartmouse+CSP(testing..)
    Mgcamd client
    All events are loaded with no problem.
    Excuse the English, my native language is Spanish ...
    Receive a greeting.

• what kind of ecm times are you getting on your cards out of interest

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Just for confirm, I am working with this configuration and my card update, when I buy a PPV my card update fine. I hope this information helps for someone else.

Grettings!!!

PD. I have dm500 with mgcamd and it's connected to oscam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!