OpenPli 20.3. 2014 spark 7162

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 59,916 times. The last Post () by sannyray.

• The image is complete and updated with the latest fixes, I think I've all bugs sorted. Streaming and two $ channels working. Be sure to create a 256MB swapfile in hddmount manager plugin on first boot as this is needed. You'll get a green screen on cold boot, but the box boots fine after it restarts

• Great image, martinxp! It's the fastest image I've ever had on my Alien. Also seems very stable so far. CoolTVGuide 7.0 is working here, and it's got a great new key mapping where FF and REW switches between bouquets.

I'm having a problem with Enhanced Movie Center though. I tried installing two different versions of the ipk from the tmp folder, but it doesn't install. Is there a version that works with this image?

• Great image, martinxp! It's the fastest image I've ever had on my Alien. Also seems very stable so far. CoolTVGuide 7.0 is working here, and it's got a great new key mapping where FF and REW switches between bouquets.

I'm having a problem with Enhanced Movie Center though. I tried installing two different versions of the ipk from the tmp folder, but it doesn't install. Is there a version that works with this image?

Now test emc from download plugin server ..

• Thanks for EMC! It downloaded and installed ok from the plugin server, then after reboot the box went into green screen boot loops. i managed to boot the box again from a cold start, and I was able to open EMC setup from the plugins menu, but the box went back to green screen boot loops when I tried to start EMC.

So I reverted to my backup without EMC...

• martinxp thanks for the image, it generally seems fast and stable.

There are a couple of bugs I've noticed, and I wonder if others have the same experience:

1. HDMI-CEC doesn't work for me - it doesn't seem to detect the active HDMI address. My connection is: satellite receiver -> Onkyo AVR -> Sony TV. I believe the address should be 1.2.0.0
    To be honest, HDMI-CEC doesn't work properly on any image I've tried, as the volume keys invoke the menu every time they are used. All other functions usually work though. Here I get nothing.

2. I put the box into deep standby when it's not in use. If a timer is set while it's in deep standby, the box turns on correctly, records the programme but then doesn't go back into deep standby. I have "After event" set to Auto in the timer, which I believe should put the box into the state it was in when the timer started. It does on other images anyway.

Does anyone know fixes for these? Thanks.

• Hi,
    1 you need edit file /etc/init.d/rc.S
    insmod $MODDIR/cec.ko
    replace
    insmod $MODDIR/cec.ko activemode=1
    (HDMICEC plugin must by enable )

2- if after even set depp stanby work for my ...

• Thanks for the help martinxp. I upgraded to the latest version of your image and HDMI CEC is now working. I tried adding activemode=1 anyway, and it confirmed that adding this actually causes my HDMI-CEC to not ork. The only problem I now have is that if I set 'Forward volume keys' to on, the menu activates. For example if I press vol-up, the volume of my AVR increases by 1, the set-top box menu opens, then the AVR volume increases a further 2 times.

This is exactly the same as happens on the PKT image, so it looks like a bug with the HDMI-CEC driver or it's something to do with my configuration.

I'll do more testing on number 2, as it may be something to do with autotimers.

• Update from me: I couldn't solve the EMC issue, so I flashed pauldb's backup which has a working EMC. I don't know how he did it, but it works!

The only problem now is that I can't see the contents of my NAS when I set it up it as a CIFS mount. I can see a 'NAS' folder, but it's empty. I've always used the same procedure to create a CIFS mount on other images, and this is the first time I've had a problem with it.

Otherwise, this image is really great! Thanks martinxp!

• oscam.conf is fine with that line and I can start the oscam but it's not reading the server file. Ecm info is blank. on Webgui, lb/reader value = no data, status = unkown, Address = 0.0.0.0, CAID= 0000:0000.

• SUCCESS!!! with pog's image. Not sure about this but only difference I found is on conf file httpallowed line. Off the head IMO martin's only has 10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255 while pog's got whole set (127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255,10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255). Anyway Thanks all.

• SUCCESS!!! with pog's image. Not sure about this but only difference I found is on conf file httpallowed line. Off the head IMO martin's only has 10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255 while pog's got whole set (127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255,10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255). Anyway Thanks all.

I used my own working backup of /var/keys/ in my image. The range of IP addresses in the oscam.conf file are for http web access to oscam from your browser, they make no difference to Oscam working or not as Oscam connections originate from the box, they are only for incoming web connections. Open ipofamikobox:8888 in your browser, username:root pass:blank

• This is upto now the best image to my Golden Media Triplex, and I've been stopping by the vast majority.This image works painlessly with my quad monoblock,and so do the cabletuner, which is one big minus with all the others I have tested.Without exception, they provide error message switching channel between HD and Sd channels, some HD channels are especially bad.But here, this is problem-free.So this you as a Publisher may be proud of.

Excuse my bad English..

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!