OpenPli 20.3. 2014 spark 7162

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 59,769 times. The last Post () by sannyray.

• Picons go here: /usr/local/share/enigma2/picon

Any help with mounting a NAS? Pleeeease... The image is perfect apart from this one problem! I found the auto.network file in /etc, and it looks exactly the same as the one from my previous HDMU backup, which mounts the NAS with no issues. I don't know what else to try.

Edited once, last by dr_funk ().

• Some more NAS info: if I use 'NetworkBrowser', I can see my NAS and all of its folders available as CIFS mounts, including the Multimedia folder with all my videos. But when I enter the username/password, mount the Multimedia folder and reboot, then the NAS Multimedia folder is empty in Media Player and EMC.

• One final bit of info: I flashed the raw image with the default skin and no EMC, in case there might be a conflict. The NAS problem is exactly the same.

Sorry about all these posts! There should only be one post from me with all the info, but the forum only allows editing for 10 minutes!

Edited once, last by dr_funk ().

• my auto.netwotwork is created in other image and working ...

im put on /etc and reboot box ...

my file :

filmy -fstype=nfs,rw,nolock,soft 192.168.252.96:/mnt/usbdisk
    disk -fstype=nfs,rw,nolock,soft 192.168.252.96:/mnt/usbdisk2 #HDD_REPLACEMENT

other method is edit /etc/fstab

192.168.252.96:/mnt/usbdisk2 /media/hdd nfs defaults 0 0
    192.168.252.96:/mnt/usbdisk /media/filmy nfs defaults 0 0

and reboot box ..

Edited once, last by martinxp ().

• Thanks martinxp! Your files look very different to mine. Here's my auto.network from a HDMU image with the NAS working properly (I removed the user/password!):

# automatically generated by enigma 2
    NAS -fstype=cifs,rw,user=*****,pass=***** ://192.168.11.11/multimedia

It looks exactly the same in your image when I manually mount the NAS and reboot.

Here's my fstab file from your image:

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
    #
    # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
    #/dev/root / auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
    #/dev/sda1 /hdd auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
    #/dev/sda2 none swap sw
    proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
    tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0

And here's the fstab from the working HDMU image:

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
    #
    proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
    tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
    LABEL=RECORD /hdd auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nodiratime
    LABEL=SWAPPART none swap sw

Is fstab for usb drives only? I don't see a network mount mentioned in either of the two files.

• Media player does not display files on network drives.

Yes! That's the problem I'm having too. The network drive will mount but Media Player and EMC just show an empty folder where the files should be.

• Just wanted to post my thanks to Martinxp and Pog22 (I am running Pog22 image at the minute) as an owner of one of the newer triple boxes it is so nice to actually see the VFD doing what it should do. And can anyone point me in the right direction for simple instructions on how to install TSMedia on this image.

• Hi,Great image by the way.
    To install TSMedia simply ftp the TSmedia folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
    and the TSmedia_m3u folder to /ect.Think I downloaded the zipped folders from this site.

• Media player does not display files on network drives.

oops ... mising cifs.ko module

need edit /etc/init.d/rcS

find insmod $MODDIR/cpu_frequ.ko

add line : insmod $MODDIR/cifs.ko

done .. restart box

sample
    insmod $MODDIR/cpu_frequ.ko
    insmod $MODDIR/cifs.ko

will by fixed in next version ...

Edit .. im make update script , follow instructions:

login box (telnet)

wget http://193.86.246.131/5139/update/Update_E2.sh

chmod 755 Update_E2.sh

./Update_E2.sh

done ..

Edited once, last by martinxp ().

• Is anyone able to download plugins from within this image?
    No plugins available at all on mine?.Have checked the official-feed.conf file in /etc/opkg/ and there is no feed address.
    If someone could check this file and post the findings here it would be a great help.
    Great stable image though.

Thanks.

• Hi,Great image by the way.
    To install TSMedia simply ftp the TSmedia folder to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/
    and the TSmedia_m3u folder to /ect.Think I downloaded the zipped folders from this site.

Thanks zappaz I really appreciate your help and will give that a try later on and hopefully get it sorted out. Any updates on the green screen on cold boot or is that just something that we are going to have to live with?

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!