OpenPli 20.3. 2014 spark 7162

There are 206 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 59,768 times. The last Post () by sannyray.

• I'm probably being daft, but is the image from 20th March the latest one with the fixes discussed in this thread? If not could somebody point me at the right version! I'm new to this but keen to try this image given the positive feedback and the hard work that Martin has put into it!

• Martinxp this is without doubt the most stable image I have used. I have some questions though .

1 I have a Seagate 500g drive which when I use the HDD mount manager it finds it but when I re-boot it has gone. I have no problem with any usb drives.
    2. Does the image work better with a swap file or does it make no difference and if so what size
    3 Does using a casheflush make any difference

Thanks

• Having a problem with a few plugins. Mediaportal and tsmedia,they go in fine onto plugins list but when you start one of them they do not fit on the screen, too large for the screen. Re-intsalled them but same problem persists.The only image I have seen this happen so far. Tried different a/v settings to no avail. Channel1 is fine. Any ideas please..thanks

• Martinxp this is without doubt the most stable image I have used. I have some questions though .

1 I have a Seagate 500g drive which when I use the HDD mount manager it finds it but when I re-boot it has gone. I have no problem with any usb drives.
    2. Does the image work better with a swap file or does it make no difference and if so what size
    3 Does using a casheflush make any difference

Thanks

1 try edit /etc/fstab file - uncoment #/dev/sda1 /hdd auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nod

/dev/sda1 /hdd auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nod
    and reboot

2 if many plugins installed - swap is better . 128MB or 256Mb ..

3 casheflush no need, is it unstable operation ...

• Having a problem with a few plugins. Mediaportal and tsmedia,they go in fine onto plugins list but when you start one of them they do not fit on the screen, too large for the screen. Re-intsalled them but same problem persists.The only image I have seen this happen so far. Tried different a/v settings to no avail. Channel1 is fine. Any ideas please..thanks

Hi, here is tsmedia and mediaportal for test. remove previous version !

• Hi martinxp, put in the two files above and the graphics were still too large. So, changed the default skin [aihd] to pli-hd and all is fine now. A pity, I liked the blue default skin too. Anyway, all is good now,thanks again!

You could try this plugin to see if it helps. I've not tried it but others have reported it works, at least for making the image's skin fit the screen. Not sure what it will do for plugins.

Credit to the plugin's author.

• Thanks martinxp! Great image update, fast and smooth! Does anyone else think the picture quality is better now? Or is it just my mind playing tricks? :-)

• Hi Pog22, have uploaded you image but it is set for hdmi, can you please post keys to press to get it to scart? thanks

Never mind got it menu, up, up, ok, ok, ok, left, green for anybody else looking.

Edited once, last by eebbs ().

• Hi new to all of this, and this is my very 1st sat box! I installed this image and booted into enigma 2 , all ok so far. I have no idea how i need to set everything up or what to install next , I would like it it set up with FTA channels in the uk that i can watch 1 and record another . Can anyone point me in the right direction or give a really noob guide on what to do next after installing the image.

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!