Using Sly uk card with internal DM800HD(clone) reader

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,557 times. The last Post () by stargateuser.

• Hello, I have been using a Slyuk card with the internal reader of a DM800HD(clone) and oscam for a few weeks now, I read somewere that is not safe use the internal reader of a DM800HD due to voltage issues and a smargo reader has to be used instead.

Can I use safely the internal reader of a DM800HD (clone) to read a Slyuk card?

Thans for your help.

• Thanks MasterG, actually it has been a few weeks already and seems to be fine :) I will put a couple of fans to keep the unit cool just in case.

Thanks for your help.

• Hi to address the concerns of the heat of the dreambox 800 hd I advise you to take a fan to this ebook or laying on the dreambox will solve the problem of heat.

Best Regards.

• Hi all,
    I'm living in the Balkans with a sim2.01 DM800 clone using S** uk card. The box gets hot, not too hot and it has been turned on now (barring power cuts) for 3 months. No problems at all and no fan fitted. I rarely use the aircon either.
    But I might just be lucky :36_002:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!