Internal hop 1 showing 7 cards ?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,476 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I have a VU+ as my server running CCcam 2.2.1 and a couple of dm800 which I share internally from the VU+. I inserted an fline as F: Bed Room 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 } in my VU+ and this worked fine. A week or two later I had some issues with the share on the dm800 and I removed the restrictions on the fline. I noticed that with the restrictions removed I suddenly had hop1 as 7 on the dm800 from the VU+ server. I know that I do not have 7 local cards in my VU+ so why does it show this with the restrictions removed?

• If you see cards simular to below then you are giving reshare of keys on the c line. Change YES to NO on the c line and it will show your true card.

I did as you suggested and now the share is behaving as expected. What should it be YES or NO and what impact will this have on my in-house sharing?

• YES= you are passing EMMS to the other boxes . if the dm800s dont each have a card then no need to pass the EMMS so : NO in cline.
    ECMS are what you are interested in not EMMs I imagine.
    so your cline would be C: vuoserver Bed Room no { 0:0:2 } to correspond with the Fline : F: Bed Room 2 0 0 { 0:0:2 }
    although in the fline you dont really need a reshare to be honest.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!