No AGC

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,878 times. The last Post () by manic.

• I found the HOTBIRD (13) with my 1,5 m dish. The 'problem' is that i get an AGC level of 6%. my SNR is 85-89%. will this be a problem? why my AGC is low?

• i allready did lnb skew.... without it the snr was 20-25%. with the skew it was raised at 85..(No motor)

• i noticed some times that if i have reset my channels list ( i.e. using dreamset )and not restarted the box ,,
    then AGC will drop to nearly 0% draining all the power from the box to the lnb when turning the motor..
    maybe this is obvious for you but might as well let others with similar ( or not) know too!!
    ;) caz

• With a SNR of 85 - 89% and quality of 83 - 90% I'd be more than happy with that. By the way, where are you located?

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

• With a SNR of 85 - 89% and quality of 83 - 90% I'd be more than happy with that. By the way, where are you located?

I obviously missed this info?in which post did he mention this??
    Signal Noise Rate :85-89%
    Automatic Gain Control : 6%
    Bit Error Rate : ???????
    he didn?t mention.. ? or did he??

• I obviously missed this info?in which post did he mention this??
    Signal Noise Rate :85-89%
    Automatic Gain Control : 6%
    Bit Error Rate : ???????
    he didn?t mention.. ? or did he??

SNR - Post #1
    Quality - Post #6

No mention of BER

Vu+ Solo, VIX 1.2 with CCcam2.2.1 - 1.2 Mtr Fibo gregorian, (53E - 58W). A couple of DM800's and a DM500 on a fixed 60cm dish

General Satellite & Installation Support Forum

Support for LNBs, Single satellite, motorised and multi-satellite systems. DiSEqC switches, positioners, motors, actuators, dish-alignment help.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!