duo problems

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 456 times. The last Post () by buio2005.

• ive had my duo nearly 2 years and its been running flawlessly until the past few days. it seems to be a network issue which started with paid channels not working. done a few restores and that worked for a while. ive changed cccam 2.1.3 to 2.3.0 but no joy. ive wired it direct to the router via ethernet and have installed blackhole but now it wont even let me ftp ipk files it times out???

has anybody had this probelm or know of a solution

cheers

VU Duo VIX OE3.0

OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn build #6059
    CCcam 2.1.3 server

..Its a stupid thought but be sure to uncheck the box USE DHCP ..in network setup
    I'm running the latest BH on a Vu duo ( first serie ) and it works fine buuuuut had a problem similar to yours I updated the driver ( even on the latest they should be already updated )and all is returned normal

• ..hahah i never had an iphone but i have a Galaxy S4 and it works fine for me !!

if you have the prob only with some channels and not to any download ( eg addons , plugin , epg etc.. ) it could be related to the Emu but would be strange
    I'm thinking to the net card but you shouldnt connect to anything

can you show us a screenshot of your connection setup ( hiding sensible datas... ) like this:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!