upgraded package to hd

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 827 times. The last Post () by ddaddy.

• hi lads updated my package on sly to hd but from ive done so when im watching hd channels it keeps freezing im usein a dm500s as sever and my hd box is a dm800 ive never had any problems when im watching sd channels on my dm800 only hd channels any one no off a solution thanks lads

• Hi tennents,
    HD channels need a much stronger signal. I had a similar problem a while ago and was damn sure it was an ECM/CCcam problem, however when I got a new LNB on my dish it cured it.
    Do you have a fixed mini dish or a larger dish?

• sorry couldent get on the site yesterday to reply i have a rev m tunner and im useing a fixed mini dish zone 2 my signal is strong on hd channels between 100% and 96% it never glitches when im watching sd channels only when on hd im useing dm500s as sever that wouldent be the promblem hope u can help lads

• Official Post

sorry couldent get on the site yesterday to reply i have a rev m tunner and im useing a fixed mini dish zone 2 my signal is strong on hd channels between 100% and 96% it never glitches when im watching sd channels only when on hd im useing dm500s as sever that wouldent be the promblem hope u can help lads

Does this happen all the time or only when your server is busy, are your peers experiencing the same thing?

• have you got any BER bit rate error on your signal ?

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Also, the Cline on your 800, is it using the direct local IP address (192.168.x.x) or a dyndns address?
    Have you tried the card directly in the 800?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!