Openwebif streaming quality issues // My eyes hurt

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,445 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi guys,

I've finally managed to get HD streaming channels to work properly over WiFi using XBMC and all works really well until there are fast moving scenes. I would use it mostly for watching football so this would be ideal if there is some way of fixing this. I get horizontal scan type lines which appear on the screen during these fast moving scenes like when a long ball is played, or a shot is taken. It is quite sore on the eyes actually.

I have copied screenshots below to demonstrate this.

Screen 1:
    9e94f858c986360d7.jpg
    You can see from the above screenshot that the quality is absolutely brilliant.

Screen 2:
    6b7b853682393a0996eba092f.jpg
    As this scene involves speed and movement, you can see how blurry everything has become. Look at the players and you'll see the horizontal lines I was referring to earlier. Pretty horrid actually.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what might be causing this and if there is a way of fixing it? My eyes just can't get used to it!

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!