No picture on Sly Sports F1 HD & Sly Sports 3 Pixellated - Autobouqets

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,710 times. The last Post () by johnski.

• I have AutoBouquets installed. It's been working great for months. However today I've got no picture on Sly Sports F1 HD (happend after 12PM) yet the Standard Definition channel is fine.

Also Sly Sports 3 HD has pixellation every several seconds or so. I don't have the pixellation problem on my official Sly box. All my other Sly channels are fine.

• I've downloaded the latest channel list from the LinuxSatSupport Addon and those channels are working fine, it's just strange that Autobouquets hasn't updated those channels yet.

• I downloaded the latest channel list from the LinuxSatSupport addon and visited those channels (not in Autobouquets) and they were working fine. Did an Autobouquets update again and then the AutoBouquet channels were fine. Very strange as I thought the whole point of Autobouquets is that it updates the frequencies itself however I had to download the latest channel list for it to update the frequencies.

• Very strange as I thought the whole point of Autobouquets is that it updates the frequencies itself however I had to download the latest channel list for it to update the frequencies.

Whats strange? You cannot expect a 3rd party linux box that is illegally viewing sly channels to be plain sailing all the time and also act in the same way as an official box so its a compromise you are going to have to get used to like the rest of us. If there is a problem with AB atm then a temporary measure would be to find the frequency and manually scan it in/then move it to wherever you want..that way you are not relying on someone posting an upto date list.

I use rats bouquets for boxes on 28.2 and now and again(rarely) there could be a problem with it but you dont see me moaning about it.

• Official Post

It is very easy to conclude that chanenls with the same name are the same. They are sometimes not.

A while back, there was a chap regularly saying that AB 28.2 was not finding the new frequency for SS1, a few hours later he posted back saying it was working again. The issue was that the broadcaster was playing with encryptions. ROI version of the channel was using the encryption system that his cam could open, the English versions were could not clear.

Additionally although channels may have the same name, they could be transmitting from different transponders. One may be stronger than the other.
    In response to post 3, what region are you in? 117 is not on the lineup for most regions. You can alway check on following site. There is a box to select your region. Change the $ to s.

Code
    http://tv.$ky.com/tv-guide

I have always enabled the "other/extra" option. This will ensure that all channels irrespective of region are written to your system. Once this is done, the following can be done: (Reverse order deliberately)
    2. View 117 by going into the "other" bouquet or long winded way of gong into: satellites > 28.2 services. Alternatvely if you are not in teh london region, amend the supplement file.
    1. Go into Satellites > 28.2 services, check which same named chanenls are viewable. We can then investigate further as which exact channel has issues and if so which issue. Maybe slight optimisation of dish alignment. If the issue is the decrypton method, we can either swap or override with use of supplement file.

In my opinion, anyone experiencing issues with AB 28.2 should post the following:
    What options are used. A sceenshot of the setup page is excellent for this.
    If swap/sort are used, upload those files found in the plugin directory: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets
    A copy of the generated csv file would also be helpful.

• If there is a problem with AB atm then a temporary measure would be to find the frequency and manually scan it in/then move it to wherever you want..that way you are not relying on someone posting an upto date list.

How do I do that?

Was wondering as well, does AutoBouquets work on Vix?

• Official Post

How do I do that?

Was wondering as well, does AutoBouquets work on Vix?

OpenViX has AutoBouquetsMaker already installed on its image.. Before you try to manually scan, you first need to update the satellites.xml which has the latest transponder frequencies for the missing channels..

Generate a satellites.xml file for the satellites you use here ==> SatXML File. FTP the .xml to /etc/tuxbox/ & Reboot..

Go to KingOfSat website and search for the new transponder frequencies..

Press Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Manual Scan > Enter the new frequencies & start a scan > Reboot..

• Thanks, I'll try that next time.

I know Vix has AutoBouquetsMaker but that's a different program and I've heard it doesn't work as well as "AutoBouquets". So I'm wondering if "AutoBouquets" works on Vix?

• Official Post

Thanks, I'll try that next time.
    I know Vix has AutoBouquetsMaker but that's a different program and I've heard it doesn't work as well as "AutoBouquets". So I'm wondering if "AutoBouquets" works on Vix?

Not sure where you heard that ABM does not work as well. Whoever said this should really report the issue so that it gets looked into. ABM works very well.

Lraizer's plugin works very well on Vix images, it is the one I use. It is also hosted on the Vix feeds and can be installed through the plugins download menu.

Use either of the two. I suspect the problem lies elsewhere. There are two instances of F1 HD, King of sat only lists one of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!