IPTV setup on Vu solo 2

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,609 times. The last Post () by MuGa.

• A friend of mine has got Jadoo box to watch to some Urdu/ Hindi Channels. I was wondering if it is possible to have similar channels on my VU solo2 via TS media? If yes, then can someone please guide me on how to add IPTV channels E.g Khyber TV etc on my box?
    Apologies if I have posted in the wrong section:Wave:

• Tried iptv list updater,Unfortunately iptv updater hasn't got most of the channels I have been looking for, have managed to find iptv links for some but not sure how to add them to my box? I can't find usestream.xml file in the etc folder?

• Tried iptv list updater,Unfortunately iptv updater hasn't got most of the channels I have been looking for, have managed to find iptv links for some but not sure how to add them to my box? I can't find usestream.xml file in the etc folder?

You will find userstream.xml inside TSMEDIA folder onside the ETC folder : etc/tsmedia/userstream.xml
    right click to edit then add your own copying the same format already present , restart box..

• alot of indian channels in netmedia/sportsdevil/livestream also in navixtream,you can use search and when find one add to favorites

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• alot of indian channels in netmedia/sportsdevil/livestream also in navixtream,you can use search and when find one add to favorites

Have seen navixtream on TS media but couldn't find a working channel, not sure where to look for netmedia/sportsdevil/livestream ? Is that something on TS media as well?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!