Lost !

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 736 times. The last Post () by rigrat1.

• Hi all.

Can someone please tell me why my new VU+duo won't store any sat position from 45E to 45W It was delivered yesterday 22/04/14 and It's driving me Crazy, I've tried everything possible & still nothing. I have a 1.1m dish fully motorised with single universal LNB , single coax cable direct to sat input 1 on the rear ov my VU+duo. That's how the set up should be '' according to the user manual ''. They do say ...try try try again, how many more times !. So It is with all fingers and toes crossed and everything else including my eyes. Can someone help ! , if so. A step by step simple guide for this simpleton would be very helpfull.

PS, I would eventually like to this amzing STB working.

Many Thank's, DDJ

• are you using usals go on dishpinter.com put postcode in get your settings put them in tuner settings hey presto if your dish is aligned correctly

• Hi.

Thank you for the reply. My dish is aligned, it just won't stop at the particular satellite that I need to store in the STB. I'm not doing anything diffrent with the VU+duo .I'm manually positioning the dish when it is foud with built in satfinder storing then scaning, But nothing every time. There is nothing wrong with the dish The Singnal strength &
    Quality are both fine It just will not stay on the sat that I need. It just keeps moving !!!!!!!.

• read the HIGHLIGHTED threads I have posted ...
    If you install the catseye settings then you wont need to do anything else as long as your dish has been properly aligned/skewed....
    The box will tell the motor where to go and the motor will know where to stop..

• Hi,
    When I download the lates Catseye rar. I then load on to usb stick then into my VU+duo , a message ( no readable file ) appears on the front panel !. Can you help I've had my VU+duo 3 Days and I cant get any Satellites stored. Again its not my dish, that's fine. Im going crazy it just won't play fair with me. Have you got the answer to this !.

Cheers , DDJ.

• Hi ddj 1, please download dreambox edit and install on yor pc
    2, open dreambox edit look along the top of the window open your seen profile
    Enter your ip address ect be shure to click enigna 2 settings at the bottom of the
    Page
    3, open the ftp tap and your see an option to browse File sellect the catseye file
    You have dowloaded and click send to dream box allow this to finish
    4, restart the reciver and thats it channel list should be installed hope this helps
    Bud

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!