Sab unix f + solo with enigma

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,531 times. The last Post () by THE FUGITIVE.

• I have the sab unix f + running enigma and having trouble with channels breaking up the two that are the worst is rte 1 and tv 3 but it does happen on each channel some worst than others is there a software patch or a setting i can do to correct this issue ?

Another issue i am having is the tv guide not showing when i go into the channel list to see what each channel has on at that time ?

Any help would be great

• is it running from a local card or a share??
    which enigma image aer you using??
    found this info for a spark image dated 24.07.2013

1- AIRPLAY is added. Menu/ System / Basic Setting/ Miscellaneous Setting.For more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnLyKN7zSig 2- WebTV Parent lock is added. Menu/ System / Basic Setting/ Miscellaneous Setting. 3- SuperIPTV Parent lock is added . Menu/ System / Basic Setting/ Miscellaneous Setting. 4- Signal bar is added. Press 2 times info button and press Red button. 5- EPG update problem is fixed. 6-Superiptv is improved. 7- MKV Video problem is fixed. 8- Online subtitle problem is fixed. . 9- Blindscan is improved. 10- External subtitle problem is fixed. 11- CrossEPG is improved.

• thanks for your reply I am using enigma 2 not sure what you mean by share and card ?
    is there a channel list I can download to put all the channels is sub folders like movie channels in a movie folder sports in sports folder etc I use to have on my favourites all the channels in the sub folders and the channel numbers were all the same as *** but no more for some reason ?

• hi all
    sorry if i am not at the good place ......
    who can tell me the names of clones for a " sab unix f+ solo HD "
    is it a clone of a dreambox or a VU ?????
    hard to find infos about that box :~(
    thanks in advance
    regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!