SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 94,590 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I am afraid its yourself and your mate wadey that are infact the muppets here///since april 2012 it was made public that all paired channels were going through a new change so all you pair have done is fall into the trap by calling sly...hahaha

Get your heads in order....new pairing method means channels that are paired will stop clearing....*** can switch off any paired channel they wish via 3rd party equipment...you would have to be arrogant to think otherwise.

MK

To clarify I called Sly because I was missing additional HD channels other than those listed as being lost, It appeared there was an issue with my account because I was receiving no signal on certain channels, Dave HD and Watch HD through my thompson box, there is also a message that constaly appears on screen for me to contact ***. It would look extremely odd if I didnt contact them despite this message and the issue with the other channels.

*** straight away wanted to issue me a callout to exchange my box, but I have now put a hold on that through because I told them I wanted 50% discount for 12 months for the hassle. They didnt like that so put a hold on my box exchange.

So I have got my head in order, I have responded to their on screen message which has now cleared, I have stopped them sending me a new box and I even got a small discount off my HD subs for the issue with the missing HD channels.

As for the future, who knows, but ill happily keep SD and the free HD channels for now.

• Does that mean the HD channels are now clearing in the Thompson now that the on screen message has been removed?

Thanks

• Does that mean the HD channels are now clearing in the Thompson now that the on screen message has been removed?

Thanks

Im still missing the HD channels as mentioned in the thread, Arts 1-2 HD, Crime HD, History HD & National Geographic HD, but all the other HD channels are back and the onscreen message on my Thomson has been removed. Card now back in Duo working as it was except for those HD channels above.

• think am just going to pair my cards to sd boxes now before thay all go.and every one starts at it.

• the 85 is the length of the ECM and yes its entirely possible that oscam is unable to handle this length.although i doubt it because the length of 85 is covered in the oscam whitelist for *** uk.

so im sure this is not the only reason,im sure that these channels are now paired too,otherwise this issue could easily be fixed in the next oscam release.

Ian.

Edited once, last by ian1095 ().

• its not only those with thomson boxes thats lost the 5 HD channels

what other boxes? and have thay be registed with sly? if not thay will be off till you put them back in the box.then I bet thay come back on.but then your card will be paird to box.so win win for them.

• my box is amstrad DRX890C but the card has never ever been in from day one and lost the 5 channels in hd but sd ones of same channels are still fine.

I bet if you put the card back in the box thay will open again.but then the card will be paird.even if you put the card back in a Thompson box the channels still don't open.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!