SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels

There are 586 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 93,753 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

albi HD gone.....its rolling out now lol

Not for me

anyway...i dont kn ow why everyone is getting in a flap, even if 5ky was all blacked out you still have plugins like 1channel and tsmedia to watch films and tv shows

A lot of the content from those plugins are ripped from sat/cable so if more providers keep going black, there will be less & less content uploaded..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

well i grew up with 4-5 channels of sd so im sure i can live with it again lol

Agree, its not the end of the world, but if I could live with it & just give up, I wouldn't be in this hobby!

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• As already mentioned. It's not the end of the world, I would be stuck for a hobby however. Although I have recently just left my server to do its own thing without any issues what so ever. I still like to pop on and see what's happening.
    I got a subscription and will keep it either way. Let's just see what the future brings

• I haven't read anything about *** Italia
    HD being cracked, surely if this was the case linuxsat would be one of the first to know! Hope it's true but I doubt it.

What makes you think linuxsat will be the first to know about it , there is very little chance any information would pass this way as the site is far too public and free with information I dont think anyone who has a solution is going to blast it out over the internet before the sly engineers have completed their work that would just be a silly move ebay sellers would shut it down for everyone before it got going ,it would be fair comment to not expect a solution to be made public for a while and even the share of said solved ecm to hit open servers or they would stick out like sore thumbs, this would defenitly go underground lessons have been learnt i dont think history will repeat its self

Still working here today fine as is *** living hd too

Are you saying that NatGeoWild HD (0963:0F2D) & SlyLiving HD (0963:0F1A) are clearing in a cam?

Edited 7 times, last by thatfellow ().

• Very strange because I thought it was the format of the CW that had changed for those channels, so no rolling out, Instant for all

Edited 4 times, last by thatfellow ().

• Are you saying that NatGeoWild HD (0963:0F2D) & SlyLiving HD (0963:0F1A) are clearing in a cam?

No sorry my fault was looking via the webif page and streaming the channels while reading the thread but I was still in the Sd List when choosing them.

So in all today I can confirm no updates to the card and these channels are now black as others posted above.

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• also noticed that my bill was paid as normal this month on around the 25th and my entitlements have yet to be updated this time round and are still shown as
    2014-06-02
    Still have all tiers showing in Oscam on my card as well nothing changed there while these channels have black screened.

It is not who's in front of you,But who stands behind you that matters!

• I have noticed a few people hinting that there are viable alternatives to *** uk. Can anyone recommend a good European satellite and would I need a motorised dish?

• I have noticed a few people hinting that there are viable alternatives to *** uk. Can anyone recommend a good European satellite and would I need a motorised dish?

13.0E hotbird, most popular.

" SlyUK Anti-CS measures switching off HD Channels"

what a topic, haha... they change they way of broadcasting stream, and none of official cams cant handle that as it asking for non existing channels.

Someone will have to dump, not much of software from the box to make new algo and implent that in all cams.

This was, sly dont have to reach your card with new update, and it looks like this time, everything has been hidden in card, not in the box for post processing.

its harder to extract card vs to receiver.

but these days, everything is possible :)

Edited once, last by bloto22 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!