amiko alien oscam

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,555 times. The last Post () by master G.

• hi there
    i have a amiko alien 8900 on the Lavatronics-PKT-Backup-FEB2014
    im trying to use oscam
    i ftp the oscam server file to var/keys
    and it looks like this

[reader]
    label = Name1
    enable = 1
    protocol = newcamd
    device = exapmle.co.uk,10000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    user = username
    password = password
    reconnecttimeout = 8298808
    fix9993 = 0
    group = 4
    lb_weight = 100

it connects i see the sever in emu
    but nothing clears
    PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME
    THANKS MINTOSH72

• instead of ftp'ing the oscam.server file , reflash the box and then connect to the box on a computer 192.***.**.**:8888

username and password I believe on a lavatronics backup is alien alien then click on files, select oscam.server and then put your server details into the file that is already there. Save it then restart oscam.

• hi there
    thanks for all your answers
    i have tryed to reflash the box but no joy i have tryed 2 usb sticks both formated
    i tryed flashing when in enigma mode no joy after a hour
    ive switched to spark and try the e2upgrade plugin and get the the message cant find kennel file
    then back in enigma mode i ftp the oscam file by nano in post 2 to the tmp file
    then in via menu pkt blue panel install /gz
    it reads it loads of writing comes up but when in emu menu it doesnt show even after restart enigma
    the file is ftp over unziped is that right?
    if not when unzipped your left with 3 files what goes where?????
    i really dont get this ive done a alien2 same image different oscam (oscam_ymod) i had no problems
    any ideas anyone???????
    ONCE AGAIN ID LIKE TO SAY THANKYOU TO EVERYONE WHO AS ANSWERED
    Thanks mintosh72

• Why not put an HDMU image on the box, they have a server with all cam on it, if your box is connected to internet when you do the install you can choose which softcam to install then, its just a case of ftp your server file over, personally i think it is the best image for Alien 8900. Just my opinion and i have tried them all........

Good luck

• Why not put an HDMU image on the box, they have a server with all cam on it, if your box is connected to internet when you do the install you can choose which softcam to install then, its just a case of ftp your server file over, personally i think it is the best image for Alien 8900. Just my opinion and i have tried them all........

Good luck

We're can I get the latest hdmu image from and do they have 28e auto boutiques on

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!