Want to Go Motorised To Watch Football On Nilesat 7 East

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,506 times. The last Post () by Nikkas.

• Hi, I'm Nikkas and a bit of a football addict. I notice that there seems to be a lot of interest with channels on the 7 east in Nilesat.

Before I go and buy something I would like to ask if is it worth going for this satellite and will a wall mounted Maxx Digital Solid LITE 120cm dish be good enough on a Dark Motor?

Sorry if this has already been covered but I could not find any related information about this specific dish anywhere.

Thankyou muchly

PS I live near Bedford BTW

• Is this Eutelsat 7 West A?
    kingofsat - Eutelsat 7 West A
    I thought that was completely out of range in UK/Ireland?
    According to purplesat.com signal can be locked with 90cm dish in South east of Ireland.. Very interesting

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• yeah m8, i knew it was possible with a monster dish, but 90cm seems a bit optimistic..
    I would be divorced if I tried to setup a 1.8m, lol
    Can anyone confirm signal on a smaller dish?

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• you can definitely get 7w with a triax 110 from
    the north west area of the uk, i had one fitted
    while my chn master andrews polar mount was being
    repaired after the superjack motor siezed up

• im using a 1 meter dish with 0.1 db lnb in Belfast and cant get anything on that satellite
    using a technomate 5402hd

dish in on roof of four floor block of flats I can get 45 west and 53 east

• why not look at iptv as ive got iptv server which works on e2 boxes

Maybe in future coz now have Azbox Elite. It has very limited resource to run e2. So think new box as well but later when price drop big time I hope.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!