Beefybawz my m8 is a payserver hunter thread

There are 54 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,531 times. The last Post () by nano.

• lol Join Date Aug 2011 and 9 posts,the other Join Date Dec 2012 and 12 posts.funny how people come out the woodwork at certain times eh guys?

Few posts= No opinion ?!? Lol. Interesting how you would react if people with 300 posts pointed out your meagre '85' posts........

• Itll be good when its all gone totally then the pay/s will diminish and we will see the true hobbyists in the forums and who talked the talk and who walks the walk with all this slavering I hear about fixes we are hearing about and mad theories off gobshytes , this is not new what sly are doing now was in place a long time ago

• Think about this.Fair enough that people who bought these boxes off ebay etc cant go to police or ebay cause the buyer is just as guilty ok.If someone sold you something and sold you it as a service that would last for 12 months and it stopped working 2 months later,would you be looking for your money back?Think anyone with a half a brain would want it back,legal or not.When this goes tits up the reality is there are gonna be a hell of alot of people looking for you.Your gonna be looking over your shoulder for a while....

• Think about this.Fair enough that people who bought these boxes off ebay etc cant go to police or ebay cause the buyer is just as guilty ok.If someone sold you something and sold you it as a service that would last for 12 months and it stopped working 2 months later,would you be looking for your money back?Think anyone with a half a brain would want it back,legal or not.When this goes tits up the reality is there are gonna be a hell of alot of people looking for you.Your gonna be looking over your shoulder for a while....

I would think the professional servers would sort things out with clients as they are also the people that will put money into a fix as this is a livelihood for them and retaining customers would be a goal unlike the numerous cowboys that are all to easy to spot and mention these are the problem with cs and the ones that forced things to have to change ,dont get me wrong i dont agree with pay/s but there are 2 totally different sides of the fence when it comes to them business men on one side the monkeys and cowboys on the other and this is the side of things that got out of hand ,there are still genuine people out there

• meerkat go moan elsewhere.im sure i speak for everyone here when i say im sick of your arrogant "im better than you" snide remarks.Dont comment on anything i say.We have all seen you getting pulled off the mods for the way you speak to people on here.No one on here has a good word to say about you.butt out

Dont talk even more rubbish than you already have tonight..this is the first time i remember seeing your username anyway...these comments are even more chidish than your last one regarding your mate who is going to take even more money off people who have already been stung on ebay..2 wrongs make a right in your head does it.

And i will reply and butt in where i like even more now to everything you say on every thread i find you have posted on so you butt out while you can.

• meerkat when did you crawl back out your hole? iv seen your username before.last time i seen it was when the admin was giving you your last warning because of the way you treat people on here.If i remember correctly you lost the head and were abusing another member for no reason.Iv had alot of people tell me your hated on this forum,got to agree.your an utter idiot as far as im concerned.Comment on anything i say all you want,no one could care less what you had to say

• Time to calm down boys no one needs exposed beefy i know you can do what you say and in the past have seen your doxing/hacking skills and know what you can do ,time to take a chill pill were all members here we all have an opinion lets not get to personal :32_002:

• meerkat when did you crawl back out your hole? iv seen your username before.last time i seen it was when the admin was giving you your last warning because of the way you treat people on here.If i remember correctly you lost the head and were abusing another member for no reason.

Are you talking about the thread concerning stevejo..no idea what you mean by the way i treat people on here?

Iv had alot of people tell me your hated on this forum,got to agree.your an utter idiot as far as im concerned.Comment on anything i say all you want,no one could care less what you had to say

When did i crawl out of my hole,i am hated,i am an utter idiot and nobody cares what i say on this site according to you ! Now whos being abusive here?

And why dont you get your chums to sign your wee petition then and submit it to admin for them to make a decision regarding your claim.

I would happily ask for my account to be blocked if that was true and to be ohnest i am not sure i should waste my time on here with members like yourself anyway.

MK

• my initial comment about doxing on the other thread was not abusive,rude or directed at anyone.you then came on with your arrogant,snidy comments as always 100% directly to me.Who i seen you being an arsehole towards is not important.Fact is you were being a total dick and the mods rightfully put you in your place.Dont think people on forums simply forget things like that.You talk to people like **** on here and others decide whether to take it or not.im not

• my initial comment about doxing on the other thread was not abusive,rude or directed at anyone.you then came on with your arrogant,snidy comments as always 100% directly to me.Who i seen you being an arsehole towards is not important.Fact is you were being a total dick and the mods rightfully put you in your place.Dont think people on forums simply forget things like that.You talk to people like **** on here and others decide whether to take it or not.im not

More abuse yet again...are you some sort of smackhead or something.

• Just seen this thread and to be honest all attempts to rid this hobby & our forum of payserver parasites should be welcomed..

I am not 100% sure that normal joe's are going to fork out $$$ for your m8's services which leads me to believe that the only people who would find your m8's services viable are dealers that bought bulk lines to sell as gifts with there box's (Who else is gona pay to track down €100 or so, especially when they payed fully aware that it was for an illegal service)

In my opinion those box dealers are as bad & deserve it every bit as much as the payservers..

One way or another, flushing out all these rats is a good thing but lets not get confused thinking that there are any innocent punters here because I don't have much pitty for people buying gifts or clines..
    If these hungry payserver B@stards did not have a flood of suckers waiting to buy, they would not exist!!!

Any long term member of this site need not come whining about getting ripped off with a gift because there will be Zero sympathy & most likely a warning for being an idiot & supporting payservers.
    That is not to say that you cannot report a payserver to any staff member, this is most certainly welcomed & and we will follow up every report..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Its more the people who say bought a box off ebay and went this is great and then went back to the same seller to get one for his dad.then his sister.then his neighbour etc imagine there has been folk that have bought quite a fair whack of money worth from people.i actually seen 1 clown selling them in my local fb buy and sell for £200.scary thing was the amount of people wanting his phone number

• Think if you go to page 1 of this thread then you will see you were the one who started this. As usual i may add

I did not start this ludicrous thread...You did ! ffs

And i have just had a pm from your mate telling me your some sort of whizkid hacker...in other words telling me to watch out lol..i have been around long enough and also met plenty of so called hackers..all of which are scumbags and cannot be trusted.

Anyway i,m gonna let you win this one because i am now contacting admin to discuss the closure of my account immediately..i do not want to be on a forum with some abusive so called bragging hacker sniffing around.

Bye all

• no need to go that far just chill out lads

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!