Problems flashing Vu+Solo2

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,470 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Problems flashing Vu+Solo2
    Problems flashing Vu+Solo2 . i was using vix openvix-3.0.540. i update using update software optiton after that my box not staring up. then i tried to flash it but it stack on UBIFS Update. i waited about 30min then turn it off and tried Bh and other image but still same stacks on UBIFS Update. please help me.
    DOWNLOAD FROM THE LINK openvix

formated fat32 . H:\vuplus\solo2\

file's are imageversion, initrd_cfe_auto, kernel_cfe_auto, reboot.updateroot_cfe_auto, splash_cfe_auto

AND STILL SAME TRIED ALL USB PORT AND TRIED BH, VIX, VTI, OFFICIAL ALL IMAGE AND STILL SAME.

I tried vix image manager still doesn't work. I install sgd vu+ image downloaded and download image but it's vix image manager doesn't let me flash.

• Did this solo2 come with the ViX image already installed??? is this the first time since you got it that you have tried to update or flash a new image???

Think you might need to start checking out if it's genuine buddy.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• I bought from world-of-satellite. I bought it when it's came. It happen before then I send the box to them they says box flash fine with their pen drive and they said they will charge me if I send the box to they anymore and then I tried to update different plugin but it's didn't let me. So I tried to flash it and having problem.

• I bought from world-of-satellite. I bought it when it's came. It happen before then I send the box to them they says box flash fine with their pen drive and they said they will charge me if I send the box to they anymore and then I tried to update different plugin but it's didn't let me. So I tried to flash it and having problem.

i have never had problems with my solo2, vu boxes are a bit tetchy and refuse to work with some usb sticks that work ok on other linux box makes. i take it if it flashed with there usb stick the box is or was ok next what pluggin did you load on the box?
    and was it for the image on the box. and last have you tried other usb sticks, lots have had problems that were solved when using anouther usb stick

i have heard some have flash the official image in nfi format using a null modem cable and the vucc panel
    to clear the problem first. then the box worked first class and after this it worked with a usb stick again

Edited 2 times, last by rumpole: to add to the post ().

• It has to be the usb stick your using or the file structure..... I always use a sandisk cruzer blade, never fails with a VU

Have you watched this video tutorial??? Im No Spike Lee.....Video on How to Flash a Vu Solo2 or any other Vu lol

and please do not have two threads going in the same section about the same problem.....

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• finally i have done it. download hp usb format tool. and format my pen drive then put latest firmware and its worked but now my wifi dongle doesn't work. im using rt2800 dongle please help.

• Please start a new thread for your latest problem buddy, that way people can reply to the relevant problem..... if they see a thread about flashing a solo2 they will not know that it has now turned into one for wifi dongle not working.

Glad you sorted the original problem, I will close this thread now.

fI7WHhv.png

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!