Found EvoXfinity channel Editor

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 901 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Ive found a channel editor that works with the EvoXfinity box Ive just received. as there does not seem to be much info or support for this box is it OK to upload this editor. I have used it to sort my channels to Scottish area. Its not complete but the basic channels are sorted. Sinky

Edited once, last by sinky: sort header ().

• Ive found a channel editor that works with the EvoXfinity box Ive just received. as there does not seem to be much info or support for this box is it OK to upload this editor. I have used it to sort my channels to Scottish area. Its not complete but the basic channels are sorted. Sinky

By all means please do.
    In fact if you could do a tut on how to use it even better !!!
    we are sure it would be of great value for users.

• I'm seriously looking at getting one of these but as sinky states, there's not a lot of info about them, particularly from owners. I suppose I could order one online, play and if not to my liking send it back within 7 days but would prefer a good, honest user review to push me over the edge.

Editor, Sinky mentions, is here BTW

Edited 2 times, last by Nikkas ().

• Due to being a new item to the market in the UK - There is only one channel list for UK 28.2E available. I have that. I have no idea on any editors or an easy menu structure to change delete or move channels about.
    on the whole the box is great. Epg is slow If it wasn't for the XBMC content and being able to watch video content from a usb device. At the moment I wouldn't advice it as a satellite receiver option.
    Great menu but lack of options. But gives access to things we don't need access to. USB devices disconnect themselves after a while and need to be unplugged and reconnected. I hope a decent channel list becomes available soon. maybe one without the HD channels due to not being able to get them no more. Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!