Softcam whats wrong?

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,566 times. The last Post () by badboy1965.

• Loaded latest software 11-08-08 ,latest softcam also, softcam on usb,, menu, dump by usb,misc file option 6 ,looks like loading ,info says softcam ok , but it dont work, any ideas plz

• have you opened the softcam.key (on the box itself ) to see whats in it and is the softcam key correct one for openbox. What are you trying to open?

• no...

If the key is loaded ok, orf will open.

go

Menu - network setup - CCam client setup - Manage Config Files , select Softcam.key enter to open.

Check and see if there is anything list there. if so, use yellow button to delete all and press exit on remote.

go to http://linuxsat-support.com/op…ox-s9-softcam-keys-4.html

download lastest key file, unip to usb stick, rename file to Softcam.key, then file onto your openbox and see how you get on

• hi guys ive asked on a few sites about the softcam for openbox s10 and ive tried everyone ive got they,ve never worked for me sometimes the softcam goes in the box,but most times it says no files found,the times it does go in nothing opens,e g bulsat-mtv -orf only getting free to air, even when i take my diablo2 cam out of my tm 6800hd in working condition and put it in the openbox screens are blank (scrambled) when i go into menu i can see ipnosys 036 and get all the information but nothing opens is there a secret menu to turn the cam on or anything of that sort ,thanks for your help.

• I had the same problem for long time and could not find out what to do until I copied all files from the s-9 to usb and then open the sofcam key file and copy all the info and paste it into the file on the usb disk and then update the files in the box. Then reboot and it worked. Simle but it took me a while to figure it out.

• Yes theres all different tuts on this, but Proteks advice is correct and works fine,
    Think should be made a sticky
    How to properly load a softcam for openbox,
    Thats my thought.................................................
    Post # 4:78:

• hi guys i got the softcam to work ,i used stdhd lann mm, but the main thing was i only put softcam in,(not softcam.key),so anyone having problems try it like this. thanks to all who replyed to my questions .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!