Need patch for the Ariva 120 combo

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,580 times. The last Post () by predator.

• thanks , all ineed now is to find the matching patch files...thanks again

Ferguson Ariva Firmware 2.18b8 (patch) 100,120,200,200combo,210combo,220combo

The simplest way to add a line is by usb, on your pc open notepad and type your line in there then save it.
    The file must be called allshares.dat so rename your file.
    Then put the usb drive into the box go to usb scroll right till you see allshares.dat and upload to box.

• i have two Ariva 120 boxes with the maincodes of V2.18B4 and V2.15B8 , I also have an Ariva 250 box with Maincode V1.24B1 ....
    Would the above patch work with the 120 boxes or does the patch and Maincode have to match exactly so as not to damage the software ( brick the box ) in the box and therefore rendering the box useless .....i am new to this and i appreciate all your advice you have given me so far .....i have updated the firmware on ariva boxes before using original ferguson firmware downloaded from the ferguson website but this is new to me so i am grateful for your time and expertise and anyone else that can give me advice...go raibh maith agat....

• DO NOT INSTALL ANY OTHER SOFTWARE THAN FOR 120 or you will more than likely brick it..
    When looking I couldn´t find any more recent patch..
    updating will be similar if not the same process as flashing with original soft...
    reading other users´ experience is a good guide..
    Go ndéanaí mhaith dui ;)

• The patch above can be used on a 120 as far as i understand though i am a newbie at this , but the version above is different to the maincodes in my boxes as the patch above is 2.18b8 and my boxes have maincodes of V2.18B4 and V2.15B8 .
    when these patches are installed is the whole software system replaced with new software including the patch or is the patch just an addition to the already installed software and therefore then would the patch have to have the exact same number as the original maincode on the box if anyone can understand what i mean ...i am trying to figure out in my head how all this patch stuff works so if i put the above patch on my ariva 120 will it work or will i brick the box .
    i am not worried if it isnt the latest software so long as it works and i can use the cccam lines on it for experimental purposes only...

• I forgot to ask but these boxes have a slot in the front under the flap for pay per view cards ...where can these cards be got as i imagine one could access the cccam servers from these cards and this would then stop you having to install a patch and could these cards just be transferred from say my ariva box in the sitting room to my ariva box in the kitchen when the missus gets fed up watching sports all day long or am i totally on the wrong track on how these slot in cards are supposed to work. ...just wondering

• sorry to hijack this thread, but its better keep all the info together...

anyone got up to date channel list for ferguson arriva 120.. i.e sports,movies,irish, discovery etc.etc

many thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!