patch for cccam lines for Ariva combo 120

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,030 times. The last Post () by Darklordsbane.

• Hi guys and dolls
    i have two ariva combos 120 and i want to install software for cccam lines so if anyone can help me out with a patch for maincode versions
    V2.18B4 and

V2.15B8 I would be very grateful....i am new to this so if i have asked about something i shouldnt have i apoligise and if not thanks for your help in advance , i presume you upload the patch in the same way with a usb stick as you would if installing new firmware from the ferguson website , any advice would be appreciated..thanks again

• Try using the Arriva website for third party software. Im sure there will be something available. Not all forums or there users are helpful on this topic. I would refrain from mentioning cccam etc as its time now is limited. One day it will all be gone. I know a viewing card works in these boxes. But you will get no HD content !

i want to get the encrypted channels from a satellite provider....

the ariva box is a client only box so unless you have a subscription card on your server it looks like would prob need to go down the p/s route.

looks like no one wants to help thanks a bunch...

Have you not thought that maybe nobody knows more than you or don´t want to break the rules??

I know a viewing card works in these boxes.

you claim to know a bit about a lot buddy so why don´t you simply just tell the user which card it is????

• Hi,
    I have this working on a 120 combo.
    Should be ok to load on both receivers.
    Back up channel list before flashing as this will erase them.
    Load it the same method as original firmware.
    I think it will read some packages with card inserted but never tried.
    I only use it as a client box from my server.
    Regards

• Try using the Arriva website for third party software. Im sure there will be something available. Not all forums or there users are helpful on this topic. I would refrain from mentioning cccam etc as its time now is limited. One day it will all be gone. I know a viewing card works in these boxes. But you will get no HD content !

i am only learning about this stuff and maybe i am wording my questions wrong for the forum as i dont want to break any rules here so i appreciate any help available so if its possible to pm your answers to me to keep everyone happy then great ....need more info about viewing cards and other methods of getting chns which i am willing to pay for so keep the info coming as i am sure i am not the only Rookie on these forums and its the only way to learn reading through these pages to help each other out....thanks again.

• Thanks codar for your help i will give it a go....nice one

• [quote='cazuela','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=209993#post209993']the ariva box is a client only box so unless you have a subscription card on your server it looks like would prob need to go down the p/s route.

What does a client only box mean and what is the p/s route

• P/s = payserver
    Client only means receiver is not capable to act as a server , only able to connect to server (ie: client)
    Your better off getting a decent receiver which can also act as a server and subscribe to a package.
    Then sharing begins.

iBffBYU.png

Edited once, last by codar ().

• P/s = payserver
    Client only means receiver is not capable to act as a server , only able to connect to server (ie: client)
    Your better off getting a decent receiver which can also act as a server and subscribe to a package.
    Then sharing begins.

wow... so much to learn about this stuff....thanks for the reply..

• Hi guys
    I am trying to hook up a Ferguson Ariva 120 to the internet, it worked for 2 years no problems then started losing channels, no not just change the transponders changing actually no signal, so I did a factory reset.
    now I have firmware v2 18b8 installed, I get an ip address the 4 guys in jail come on the screen when it boots up, I can't seem to get into the server settings, I used to push the red button when in tools etc but now I just see red button for CAPS not edit, it does allow edit in network settings but they aren't the setting I used to have so if that's were I should be editing I need help to put what where, I have a working line but never saw the page with login connect automatically before
    as always any help greatly appreciated
    Regards
    D

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I think i'm back into the server page, but not sure i'm filling it in right or not, anyone know how to delete letters in the password bit

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Again
    Finally got this to work my son figured out the typing issue for me, test line working, now I need to get a channel list thats up to date, or can anyone tell me if I delete all the transponders except 1 will I be able to find the new transponders on 28 astra 2 and eurobird 1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!