VU+ Solo2 Blackhole 1.7.9 Positioner software limits

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 483 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• I've searched the forum and not found an answer to my question on how to set software limits for a positioner in 1.7.9. In the menu I see the options for software limits, but I'm not clear on how exactly to set them. The positioner hardware limits (20W) cannot go down as far as I need (12W), so I'd like to set in software. Apologies if I've missed any posts on this subject, or content in the guides. I'm probably missing something obvious in the menu, and don't mind anyone pointing that out to me if I have. Thanks!

• Can´t see the reason you would want to limit the arc movement.
    This is probably why you can´t find any other info on it..
    However you could limit simply by not searching for any other sat positions beyond 12ºWest..
    eliminate all sat postiions in dreambox edit or dreamset..
    BTW. BH images are up to 2.1.0 now buddy,might be a good idea to upgrade to enjoy the latest drivers etc..

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!