TSmedia addons-new

There are 52 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,087 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Hello again,

i just downgrade to 7.2 my old version but didnt solve the problema still dont have losmovies and i did check it and losmovies addon its installed.

Then i did uninstall losmovies restart machine and install again losmovies and the restar machine again and nothing.

the issue is that i had before and now after updated to 7.3 lost losmovies,

Is there anyway to clean losmovies addon with via ftp (with GBCC) and then try to install again?

give me some ideias please !!!

• PROBLEM SOLVED,

tks all of you guys, fanstastic job.

1. i did a TSMedia Tools/Files library/Software official and install 7.3 full version. ----- now got losmovies back -> ROBOCOP1967 u save my day congrats

2. and change the option for "autoupdate package" to Full version ----- so next time dont have some problema again -> MCKEE25 great JOB

this place is fantastic love linuxsat support :-)

• tks a lot cazuela basic version not good had to be full version update

tks again a very big and importante help for me

could it be that you have installed the BASIC version????
    I just realised this as I also downloaded basic from update now..
    go to files library and add on whatever you wish..
    full restart after doing so

• New addons

-watchseries online:alternative to stopped watchseries
    install from TSmedia/Tools/addons new/nettv_watchonlineseries_0.9.0.zip

-Arabicmoviez:collection of arabic movies,dubbed hollywood movies,bolloywood movies...
    install from TSmedia/Tools/addons new/movies_arabicmoviez_1.0.0.zip

-Danish m3u 17.6.2014
    new collection of danish iptv added to TSmedia/iptv/m3u playlists/TSmedia m3u playlists thanks for colo colo

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• addon update
    nettv_cartoolworld_0.6 to 0.7

original provider xunity(latest releases of cartoon)
    extended by mfaraj(catoon movies full list sorted by alphabet,anime,full list of cartoons)

install from TSmedia/Tools/files library/addons

• hi mate....1st of all i really appreciate the cartoonworld been extended probably one of, if not, my fav addon but some of the cartoons are only showing one episode but on the website theres a whole series. i know i sound really fussy but if its out of your reach then i still thank you for all your hard work.

sorry if i sound like a pain in the butt lol

• hi mate....1st of all i really appreciate the cartoonworld been extended probably one of, if not, my fav addon but some of the cartoons are only showing one episode but on the website theres a whole series. i know i sound really fussy but if its out of your reach then i still thank you for all your hard work.

sorry if i sound like a pain in the butt lol

No problem
    just give the name of one of the cartoons not showing episodes,i will review the script to see why failed to get all episodes
    The addon original written by the 'one' from xunity talk but because he is busy he did not complete it,i wrote the script for episodes so i can manage it

• Bucky O'hare, bravestarr, spongebob, the flinstone kids, the real ghostbusters, timon & pumba, tiny toon adventures

thanks my friend :)

Thanks
    all these cartoons located in next page not in first page,there is simple error script in listing next page cartoons
    the error fixed in TSmedia/Tools/addon/nettv_cartoonworld_0.0.8
    thanks for reporting the error please feedback anything wrong

• ITV1 not working on Expat TV
    Filmon cuts out on all channels after 3-4 mins
    Navi X not working at all

Any fixes for any of the above?

ITV working on filmon no problem.(expat uses filmon streams)
    Filmon will cut out after 8 minutes if you are not registered on their website then add your user and pass to TSmedia login in etc/ts media/ts media_login
    navixtreme -most viewed last 7 days -working (takes a whle for a link to stream)
    the Author has no control over External links whether they work or not....
    Go and introduce yourself in INTRODUCTIONS which should have been your first post buddy.

• ITV working on filmon no problem.(expat uses filmon streams)
    Filmon will cut out after 8 minutes if you are not registered on their website then add your user and pass to TSmedia login in etc/ts media/ts media_login
    navixtreme -most viewed last 7 days -working (takes a whle for a link to stream)
    the Author has no control over External links whether they work or not....
    Go and introduce yourself in INTRODUCTIONS which should have been your first post buddy.

Yeah ITV works on Filmon but the cutting out is the issue. I have already tried adding my user & pass to the login file in the format filmon:username:password but this seems to have made no difference. Is the format correct? Expat all channels working fine & no cut outs except ITV1 which is just blank screen? I'm using TS Media 7.5 on Openvix if it helps...

• Yeah ITV works on Filmon but the cutting out is the issue. I have already tried adding my user & pass to the login file in the format filmon:username:password but this seems to have made no difference. Is the format correct? Expat all channels working fine & no cut outs except ITV1 which is just blank screen? I'm using TS Media 7.5 on Openvix if it helps...

correct:

Filmon:username:password

then restart box..

• correct:
    then restart box..

so done that but the channels seem to just freeze now rather than going black screen, very frustrating as I cant get any plugin on this box to watch UK Live TV channels ITV1 especially, I cant believe all the others on expat work except that one, surely there must be a fix?

I saw somewhere something about needing to change the Filmon streams from high to low but not sure if this is possible on this box?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!