Oscam Glitching

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,005 times. The last Post () by commgames.

• I am using oscamymodv18t39 on an Alien Amiko 2, running in spark..
    I seem to have very slow ping times on my 7mb bb eircom service

Here are my oscam files

Oscam.rar

Is there anyway i can improve them..

Any ideas will be greatfully accepted

Thanks in Advance

Darren

• i have 30 readers most of them i don't use at the moment, a few i don't use at all
    they are for different packages, the one i am using at the moment is port 4000

• i have 30 readers most of them i don't use at the moment, a few i don't use at all
    they are for different packages, the one i am using at the moment is port 4000

Yes ,its pretty much obvious that they are for different packages so are you implying that you have all these cards???
    how many peers have you got connected??
    Sorry bud ,,but this just doesn´t make sense and besides you dont have any ports open apart from 80,8080 for your pc..
    You still have eplained what your intentions are ..

• well i have a SLY Card and a SLY Deutchland Card and a SLY Italia Card
    i am trying to record the hockey on sly sports 3 hd so i can watch when i get home
    but when i use oscam it glitches so i changed to cccam and it is better

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!