Method of connecting OSCam/CCcam ??

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,229 times. The last Post () by toheugene.

• How many method to connect OSCam with CCcam (Linking it up)
    Is it OScam ----> CCcam OR CCcam -----> OSCam ? OR Either way?

Upon doing some reading here as well as other forum, I found up there 2 major way to connect OSCam with CCcam (vice-versa).
    Technically and logically are they correct?
    Expert kindly comment.

Method 1 (Using N-LINE)

Method 2 (L-LINE)

:06:

• What are you trying to do ?

I want to do something is correct to be done.
    As far is I know there are many type of connecting 2 Emus. , but which one the best or correct way to be done.

My thinking is to use OSCam as a reader , CCcam as a peering work. Intermediately there should be a communication point btwn. these 2 emulators.
    How it should be communicating?

• I want to do something is correct to be done.
    As far is I know there are many type of connecting 2 Emus. , but which one the best or correct way to be done.

My thinking is to use OSCam as a reader , CCcam as a peering work. Intermediately there should be a communication point btwn. these 2 emulators.
    How it should be communicating?

Sorry i got involved in the garden then installing a setup for someone but see the post Searay put for you

• Follow this guide. It works as you'd like.
    A setup but Oscam as reader and CCcam on the client is easy to set up and works perfectly stable

http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=27180

Upon reading on the link, it is basically a OSCam -> OScam (with CCcam protocol) which did not talk on the CCcam.cfg setting on the Remote Server (Oscam B).
    What was set :-

At OScam.cfg

The CCcam protocol was activated in the OScam emulator. Whereby that is not what I mean up here.
    Due to my OScam emulator installation is automatically installed the CCcam emulator, so I would like to know here, if it is OK to run 2 emulators whereby linking them together (they are in the same server)?

Not 2 same emulators with different protocol.

Going in to the OScam.user setting on the URL given

I think this user login and password is used as a C LINE and to be set in STB. Correct me if I'm wrong.

• If you are using an STB the best thing you can do is install lss addons plugin there you will get cams and configs for all packages already setup for you and the card you wish to read in oscam this way the job is done for you

• If you are using an STB the best thing you can do is install lss addons plugin there you will get cams and configs for all packages already setup for you and the card you wish to read in oscam this way the job is done for you

Thanks for the advice, I;m not using a STB.
    Just a normal $kybox or Dreamb0x.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!