unable to connect to ip.

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 797 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hey guys ,iv a small bit of a problem,for some strange reason im unable to connect to my vu duo ip add.weather it be via vucc or dyndns updater,line manager or cs studio,iv done nothing except added a new server,was all workn fine this morning,iv done network test and dats fine and thwe ip add .hasn changed,any help wud be greatly appreciated.thanks in advance.

ps.im still able to connect to other servers

• iv rebooted box and router and tried again with success,except for on line manager wen i try upload cfg. i get a message saying unhandled exception was encountered,also sez start index cannot be less than zero,watever dat wud mean,if im honest my connection to other servers has been acting strange all day,every few mins der goin on and off and goin purple ,not sure wat dat means,wud you think this is all based on the same problem,wud it be possible that 1 server wud cause another to malfunction cause iv a feelin av a bad egg

• try it out ,,in your CCcam.cfg add a # (its on the same button as Nº 3 on my keyboard,by pressin ALT Gr and Nº 3 button)
    infront of the last peer you added so it looks like this #F : user pass ,,,,,this will stop the peer having access to your shares + #C: host ...... to stop recieving from the peer (presuming they havent entered your box because you changed the default password)
    reboot the system and you might see some difference.....
    post your results so we can help you more if needs be ;)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!