vu + ultimo subtitles disabling with blackhole image

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,134 times. The last Post () by billy thekid.

• hi guys =got a vu+ultimo with the latest blackhole image...evrytime i switch on the ultim and watch a channel the subtitles seem to be always on i then have to disable them using the remote, but keeps happeneing again, how do i permenantly disable the subtitles..also

ive noticed that if i press the teletext button on the remote, it brings up the teletext page, its the one exactly below the "tv" button, the display on the ultimo goes all funny and i cannot do anything with the remote , no buttons will work, i cannot get out of the teletext screen...i have to turn the ultimo off frpm the pwer switch at the back and rebboot...any ideas

• once you turn off the subtitles then full reboot and it should stop..
    to come back out of teletext pressing exit or TV should go back to viewing screen

nope this is not working, disabled subtitles, rebooted ultimo but subtitiles start again...also pressing exit or TV doesnt do anythijng none of the buttons work on the remote, see image of dispaly it goes all funny.?..the button is the one under the TV button on the remote..left hand side..
    0ed6782e5b321cc221718c.jpg
    5f98fb48ae1c7fdb2c.jpg
    0c596095a43.jpg
    fe55eb0ef.jpg

• as for the subtitles .does this happen on all channels or a certain regional one?
    I cant even find what your first pic is showing...
    I´ve tested the teletext button ,,press the same button once or twice and it should come back out again..
    I´m also using BH 2101 but not ultimo....

• resolved the subtiles issue as mentioned above but teletext problem still remains, even on a fresh install of blackhole 2.1.0 seems like a software or image issue, does the same on the bh 2.0.9 version as well....

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!