Mag 250 & Bein Sports

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,578 times. The last Post () by dedeltek.

• Have just got my Mag 250 and haven't the foggiest where to start, have paid for Bien Sports on temp trial and trying to configure the box to stream, where do i start ? have tried a couple of m3u files but cant get them to work am streaming through a DD-WRT router and have a smart dns but stuck at present.....

• I paid bein sports direct for a month on their connect service, looking like not compatible with this box tho....to point out all i want is 3pm football not interested in anything else. Will get a sat box if that works but dont believe can get their sat in the uk

• Official Post

I paid bein sports direct for a month on their connect service, looking like not compatible with this box tho....to point out all i want is 3pm football not interested in anything else. Will get a sat box if that works but dont believe can get their sat in the uk

The official beIN online service you have purchased is still an excellent service, you could connect your pc/laptop to the tv via hdmi and display the matches that way OR if you have a smart tv you may be able to watch it directly on there via an in built browser

• since joining this forum with no knowledge about anything, I have learnt if you look around there is information given about IPTV streams and how to load them on Simple TV, VLC and the Mag250. if they do not work on one they will work on the other for a period of time,

• Have just got my Mag 250 and haven't the foggiest where to start, have paid for Bien Sports on temp trial and trying to configure the box to stream, where do i start ? have tried a couple of m3u files but cant get them to work am streaming through a DD-WRT router and have a smart dns but stuck at present.....

nothing to do with DD-WRT,
    your m3u playlist should be uploaded via usb to your mag
    also remember mag read format first so for example if rtmp or rtsp you would use ffrt2 before
    ffrt2 rtmp://196.xxx.xx.xx:1935/live/mystreamfrominternet
    if your stream is HLS then you use ffmpeg
    ffmpeg http://mystreamforminternet/hbo/playlist.m3u8

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!