HDMU pauldb MAXI backup

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,111 times. The last Post () by N10RD.

• new backup for HDMU set to 720p 50hz

based on HDMU 12378 for the alien2

extract file and install what ever method you see fit

This is the MAXI backup cable and sat

twin tuner set up for 28.2e and third tuner for cable

plugins

autobouquets sat set to granada HD change how you see fit

autobouquets cable set to your net id in plugin (change slightly so i hope it doesnt clash with sat)

autotimer

cooltvguide (6.1) only cause it doesnt crash the box, version 7.0 works but does crash on pressing menu

epgrefresh set to cable epg pvr channel in morning so you get a full epg 7 days on cable

crossepg including fix for hard drive

piconpath set set to hard drive or usb ,just to save space on flash (so no picons in image or flash you need your own)

removed HDMU media center (can be put back in through plugins)

kr carbo hd skin installed

sly hd skin by chabba modded by me to include weather and a few minor fixes

added virtual zap (just press left and right)

tvdb and tmdb plugins

channel selection added (can view next epgs on channel selection screen)

weather plugin (will need to set location in plugin set to manchester)

if you want the same effect you will have to used the modded xpicons resized to fit the image

not loaded any ondemand,tsmedia etc just because they change so quickly best to add yourself

user-root
    password-HDMU

managed to record both sat and cable at same time

oscam.server file in usr/keys best to edit it with your details then reboot then switch on softcam in HDMU center

set up service set to pvr-epg (just so it populates the cable channels on reboot)

many a time HDMU can be a pain, theres still little niggles in all the images they do

but here a couple of things that need doing

the hard drive has to be formatted to ext3/4 it also needs a label called "RECORD" and a folder movie

it also need the swap file activated (done in HDMU center)

anyway have a go ,any problems ill try and solve it i cant then ask HDMU,

if i can get cooltv 7.0 working without crashing the box ill upload new image

898663bffa3f55be6f66d.jpg
    a3cdfeaf1ac5fe13c499.jpg
    4d6cfed.jpg

• i really like this image but the only downfull i have is trying to initialize my hdd via setup menu. my hdd gets noticed so no problem there, it is formatted to ext4 and is labeled RECORD and has a movie folder which i added manually fia ftp but i am getting no luck what so ever. has anyone got any tips please

• i really like this image but the only downfull i have is trying to initialize my hdd via setup menu. my hdd gets noticed so no problem there, it is formatted to ext4 and is labeled RECORD and has a movie folder which i added manually fia ftp but i am getting no luck what so ever. has anyone got any tips please

initialize on the alien2. i have never got it to work correctly on any image i have used

as for the hard drive did you set it to primary?

• Update for this post is that I have now installed it but had to install from usb putting the image files from the folder into enigma2 folder on root of stick then forced upgrade on enigma from boot
    it took about 6 mins to install then rebooted, I download the latest channels via autobouquet logged in via cute ftp put my server file in and all up and running the epg system looks good
    only problem I find at present is the channel list sometimes goes missing till you go to the right and come back again also the cant get it to move my motor even though I set the usuals .
    picture quality is good but changed to 1080p and at the moment not stable 1080 I 50hz runs great .very good image thanks for your hard work

mine stuck on boot as well I presume this is for the triple tuner version and the boot loader is different to the twin tuner

• So far made a mess first time with the upgrade but try try again redone it and so far booting up will post back on how it goes

Edited once, last by popss ().

• No luck just got to the logo and then tune failed sat there for 8 minutes still stuck on boot.
    So if anyone has a backup image for a Amiko alien2 triple tuner with the cable side working would be very great full so far having no luck with mine
    :72:

• this is set up to work with oscam only so you will need to put your details in oscam.server and thats in usr/keys , clines dont work on the alien2

the softcam is in hdmu center

Morning Paul,

I have got this on my alien2 triple tuner. You say oscam only??

So if i download mgcam emu from download panel and put my sly and cable details in - it wont work???

• Hi Paul,

I updated my amiko alien2+ triple tuner with this image using the spark plugin upgrade-e2fs and it seems to complete ok, howver, when i change the tuner to boot into Enigma it just stays at 'boot' . I would really appreciate and assistance you could offer on this.

TIA

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!