Star Plus (SD) freezes a few minutes after CCCam/OScam is started - help please

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,634 times. The last Post () by mondeo.

• ok so been running local 0963 card for about 2 years, cccam 2.13/oscam #7750 on pc linux server, all running fine

today i notice star plus (sd) has gone off, but other SD channels working, checked on 2 boxes in 2 different rooms and the same

so i reboot server and star plus starts to work for a few mins then freezes

if i leave it long enough (15mins) the channel starts to work for 5 secs then freezes again

ive updated to oscam #9776 thinking it could be that, but its the same

ive checked all my configs, all seem fine and untouched, ive updated the oscam.srvid and oscam.services to no avail.

now what is weird, if i manually restart oscam only, nothing happens, but when i manually restart cccam the star plus works for few mins then freezes again

and its only on star plus (SD) from what i can see.

any ideas?

• thanks, i think i resolved it, i copied over a backup of the CCCam bin file and seems to be behaving ok now, not sure what the hell was up with it!

• ok found a pattern

if one client is watching star plus sd and another client on same server switches over to Star Life OK, it is this what is killing star plus!!!

how the hell is this happening!

• can anyone try replicate the above channel conflict? or know how to fix it? i need bot channels available again

2 boxes on one local server, one channel on Star Plus SD, then change channel on the other box on Star Life OK and see if star plus dies?

ok found a pattern

if one client is watching star plus sd and another client on same server switches over to Star Life OK, it is this what is killing star plus!!!

how the hell is this happening!

This is the same as the RTE Issue way back, you will need oscam with CW Cycle Check..
    This is by no means a perfect solution but it is the best solution available..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

Edited once, last by thatfellow ().

• This is the same as the RTE Issue way back, you will need oscam with CW Cycle Check..
    This is by no means a perfect solution but it is the best solution available..

thanks, ive seen this mentioned before, can oscam #7750 do this? or will i need newer oscam installing?

• Plz send me the CCCAM file to me also

it wasnt the cccam file at fault, it was sly messing around but started working again on 27th june 2014

now for last 3 or 4 days the channels have reversed

star plus take precedence now, so if one receiver is watching star plus, star life ok on the other receiver wont work.

doh! whats going on

• hi, sorry to bump an old thread

since starting this thread i am still having this issue

Ive tried as ramzayraj has suggested but not worked,have also tried the latest oscam as of today #10313 to no avail

it seems now that Star Gold and Star Life ok stop Star Plus from working

anyone any ideas?

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!