Star Plus (SD) freezes a few minutes after CCCam/OScam is started - help please

There are 26 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,630 times. The last Post () by mondeo.

• for stablity of star plus and others you need some codes.

what codes ?

Same problems is with many other channels. Like u have 4 - 5 *** Sports 1 channels all peers must watch same *** sports 1 else it will start hanging. So what i did is blocked all others and just allowing 1 of each sports channels.

With star plus i had to block Star life and Star gold . I hope some one know how to fix this

• mate been tried on oscam+cccam oscam+mgcamd with only one client as a test reshare and you will still get the high ecm times glitching etc on star plus etc they are blitzing everything these days lol:goodluck:

• starplus at present is showing 0.179 to 0.208 ecm at 01.17 am uk time earlier it was showing in excess of 0.700 plus when the main soaps and dramas are aired :80:
    Star Plus (ok) | 0.246s

- - - Updated - - -

what codes ?

Same problems is with many other channels. Like u have 4 - 5 *** Sports 1 channels all peers must watch same *** sports 1 else it will start hanging. So what i did is blocked all others and just allowing 1 of each sports channels.

With star plus i had to block Star life and Star gold . I hope some one know how to fix this

mate try what i did there is usually 4 listings of each sxx sport listing ie 1 2 3 4 5 if there is issues with the uk ones try the irish versions trust me you will see a difference they dont fxxk with both as a rule most people who own f3s or similar have got more than one of each sport listing in there channel dumps:goodluck:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!