WatchSeries stopped working

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,718 times. The last Post () by mfaraj57.

• Was working just fine yesterday, not returns the list of TV show names but when you select one it always returns an empty screen.

Works fine from my PC so the site is not blocked by my ISP. Running version 7.5 full.

• nettv_watchseriesto_03 available through Tools/files library/addons or nettv section
    install to nettv
    if not working try to change proxy from settings
    watchseries.to is working good with me
    please use only with test version 7.6

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Hi Guys,
    Can anyone confirm if watchseries is working or not - or is it just affecting me.
    I have installed the latest TSmedia 7.8 full and tried using watchseries II link.
    I can access the first page which gives me the setup, most popular etc selection. However, when I select one of these i.e. A-Z all I get is "A" - If I select further I get an Error:Addon error,no returned data, check details with info button.
    Anyone give me some help getting this to work - or confirm things otherwise ?
    Many thanks

Edited once, last by voxcom ().

• watch series does work on tsmedia 7.96 on my vu+solo with blackhole image , but a lot of the links dont work , so if you have a lot of links you need to try as many as you can . if you have few links or only one link (in some cases no links ) then odds are that you wont see the particular series you want to see , atleast untill the links are fixed .

watchseries also works on tsmedia 7.98 but again any series is dependent on working links .

just in case there is an issue with your particular version of watchseries in tsmenia go to tools , then go to addons , then go to net tv , you will see a list of plugins , scroll down the list and you will see a few different versions of watch series , if you see a green circle to the left of the plugin that means its installed but if the circle is grey that means its not installed . what you do is scroll to the first version of watchseries in the list and look towards the bottom of the screen it may say PRESS OK TO SELECT FOR REMOVE , it may say INSTALL instead of remove or it may say to UPDATE .if you see update press ok and then the green button and the plugin will update . if you see INSTALL and you press ok and then the green button the plugin will install , by the same token if it says remove well then pressing ok and then pressing the green button uninstalls the plugin. so if there are other watchseries plugins in the list you can install and try them .

• watchseires source has a lot of links removed or dead but may be fixed later by them
    the working hosts are limited and some blocked by local internet providers,but first you should try these hosts
    nowvideo,divxstage,videoweed,allmyvideos and movreel
    i will try my best to increase the working hosts but many hosts are using capatacha to get the direct stream link and in this case difficult to manage with enigma
    many others include tvseries you can use them as alternative to watchseries

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!