Using a valid (paid subscripton) card with Dreambox 800se v2

There are 47 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,494 times. The last Post () by christian977.

• Hi to All,
    I have just brought 3 dreamboxes on recommendation of an acquaintance. I have a paid subscription for RTVi. The old sat recievers have a viaccess hard card reader. The new dreamboxes dont have the large slot to fit the viaccess reader. I put the card directly in the dreambox and it worked for a little while. I thought he problem was with the subscriptoin, however after lots of backwards and forwards i am told that i need the software/softcam between the card and the box??
    I have put the enigma2 image and have looked at all of the emus that are loaded.
    Can someone tell me if there is something pre loaded that i can install or what i need to do to get this working???
    Thanks
    Christian

• Hi Ferdi,
    Thanks for the reply. Ok, so it is not possible with the card? cccam, i have tried the enigma2 ones which cone would you recommend?
    Your help is really appreciated.
    Thanks
    Christian

• hi in your image you have to install cccam ,do you no how to do it?

• Maybe, I have enigma2 image and there is various CCcams when i go through remote and press blue button or web interface. I have used the DCC to FTP the satelites.xml file to get it started initially, so i have a little bit of an idea of how to navigate it i am currently researching CCcam now...

• witch image you have? and pressing blue boton witch cccam ?

• Have the newenigma2 4.0.1 image. I can see the various CCcams on the tv through the blue buttom\newenigma2services\emu or by looking at the - packages (ipk) installed - With the DCC int etc\ there is CCcam config file. i have opened that with notebook and there is all sorts of bable??? The page is very very wide. Should i delete what is in that config file and use something else????

• yes dellete alls then restart your dm800 with your card put in then check chanels

• Have the newenigma2 4.0.1 image. I can see the various CCcams on the tv through the blue buttom\newenigma2services\emu or by looking at the - packages (ipk) installed - With the DCC int etc\ there is CCcam config file. i have opened that with notebook and there is all sorts of bable??? The page is very very wide. Should i delete what is in that config file and use something else????

You need a certain amount of information within your CCcam configuration file to make it compatible...
    CCcam.cfg file for newbies
    But I have just seen your other thread which you are asking about oscam....
    so perhaps you need to clear up what your intentions/plans are....otherwise its confusing,, to me at least..

• Hi, I do not really want to use something over the web to decript the channels? i have a paid subscription and would prefer not to use it!!! But it would be nice to share that card with the other two boxes. That was what sold me on these things in the first place... I honestly do not understand all this completely and am going to do a bit more research...
    Thanks again for your help!

But I have just seen your other thread which you are asking about oscam....
    so perhaps you need to clear up what your intentions/plans are....otherwise its confusing,, to me at least..

Extremely confusing to me too, dont worry!!!!

• Once you set the networking correctly you can enjoy within your intranet and also internet if you wish to do so as long as the card supports it...
    perhaps you only need oscam working on the first box( server) and CCcam on the other two boxes(clients)again depending on your card...
    The more info you give in posts the more help users can give...

• What you have descibed, using it with my intranet or home network is exactly what i want!! Here is the complete low down as much info as i can give:
    The card has intertv on the card with subscription for RTVi, the old sat box was quite basic had a large slot, the inter tv card went into a PCMCIA viaccess 4.0 ( i think) card reader? The problem is with the new DBs there is no PCMCIA slot so i can not use this viaccess unit. The card it goes straight into the slot without on the DB.
    I have put the newenigma2 image on the DB's. there is various oscams that can be activated through either the web interface or using the remote. I have not installed anything from the net as yet, but i think i have worked out how to (with the help of this excellent forum!!) Using the DCC looking in etc/ tuxbox there is no config folder, just two xml files. that is where i have hit the brick wall.
    Thanks again, i am very very gratefull for all the help so far. It is very late here now, and i think if i look at this screen for much longer my eyes might fall out!! i am off to bed.

Using the DCC looking in etc/ tuxbox there is no config folder, just two xml files. that is where i have hit the brick wall.

i have found the config file in one of the boxes, but i am still lost as to how i load the correct oscam with this newengima2 latest version image?? Can anyone help. Please...

Thanks
    Chrsitian

• Sorry mate i try to help you on teamviuwer,but you no trust me , in this forum we like help with not interesse . I have to close my help with you sorry.

• Hello Again,
    Rami, did try to help me though teamviewer and he did try to do the right thing for me. I was not trusting as Rami said and at the same time something else happened with our network. Rami, i hope i did not offend you, and thank you for trying.
    So to be perfectly clear, i work on a cargo ship and we got Genuine DM800SEv2 Dreamboxes for three of our russian officers. We have one card which has a paid subscription that was previously in a decoder with a pcmcia slot, the card was in a viaccess reader/hardcam in this decoder. The DM800HDv2 do not have the pcmicia slot and i would like to get atleast one box working with the card in the internal slot. I would ideally like to get all Three boxes working off the same card. The internet on a ship is via satellite, and is SLOW, so i can not use any sort of external card sharing.
    Today i have tried the dreambox original image, but to no avail... I will switch back to the newnigma2 imnage now as i found it much easier to use.
    If anyone can offer more direction it would be massively appreciated.

I have been tr

• Official Post

Working oscam config files for RTVI viaccess are attached. If you can provide me with a working oscam .ipk for which ever image you are using i will include the configs and update the version of oscam.. Then show you how to create a share for the other dreamboxes..

• Master G, I am using the newnigma2 4.0.11 Image. I am sorry, but i have no idea how to provide you with a working oscam .ipk?? I will start researching that now. If you can point me in the direction it would be really good.
    Thanks again.

• Hi master G, I installed the ipk file and when installing it came up with a message "collected errors: *parse_from_stream_normalloc:Missing new line character at end of file! *parse_from_stream_normalloc:Missing new line character at end of file!" however it did install and i can see the new plugin and can activate it. But still no joy with seeing the channels.
    I have looked for the oscam.log file and there does not seem to be one?? in oscamconfig the second line is "logfile = dev/nul" I looked in dev and there is a null file, no folder or directory and the null file is empty. I tried changing second line of oscam.config to "Logfile=var/log" re booted, but still no log file produced? i have had a look myself through the various folders but can not see it? is there a way to search for it through the telnet? (Probly very basic question ?)
    Fyi i can navigate a computer no problems, before meeting the dreamboxes i would have called myself tech savy, but this is a whole new level....

Thanks
    Christian

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!