atlantic freezing 0963

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 858 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• anyone else have atlantic freezing issues, its freezing on my in a dm500s server with oscam and cccam 2.1.3 ive only 7 clients, ive tried it with cccam 2.1.4 without oscam but its still the same, signal strenth is good SNR 94% AGC 93% , it freezes then it kind of fast forwards then pixelates

• update your sats.xml or as I do ,use catseye settings ..it could do the trick ;)

Hi,
    Just an info: As far as I know, ready to use .xml files (channel frequencies) differantiates depending on your location in the world. If you are in UK, .xml parameters are different than that of the guy who is living in north africa or east Europe.
    If I were you, I would rather do manual rescan of your satellites.

Regards
    Hislitermos

• As far as i am aware sat channel frequencies don´t change from continent to continent(some from region to region do,but then thats a different channel),,
    each sat provider has its own,,thats why there are so many updates of settings.
    living in the UK uses the same frequencies as living in Morrocco from a particular sat like hotbird for example...
    I don´t live in the UK but use the same frequencies within the footprint of the sat,,
    another thing is I can´t recieve the signal for example nordic beam of thor 0.8w whereas in some parts of the UK they can.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!