help in osCam for s.k.y it

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 993 times. The last Post () by codar.

• hi
    i want make nline from my s.k.y it Nline
    but it does'nt work

live loge comment
    2014/07/23 06:27:34 A217380 c mmm (09CD&000000/0398/2AA8/B7:00000000000000000000000000000000): invalid (0 ms) (invalid SID)

OSCam r9805

wht is the problem ?
    thank you

Edited 2 times, last by Iker111 ().

• i don't thinking anybody understand you what you talking about M8

never the less you need a No-IP or DnDs to share you line

voyger.: A Person with no imagination his a person with no wing."

voyger.:"never make a arguement with an idiot. It will drags you to its own level,and then he will strikes you with His experience."

• Ok first question.... where did you get the n line from???

second question..... am I correct in thinking the you want to make another n line from the one you have now???

if this is the case does the person who gave you it know that this is what you want to do????

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• Ok first question.... where did you get the n line from???

second question..... am I correct in thinking the you want to make another n line from the one you have now???

if this is the case does the person who gave you it know that this is what you want to do????

From my friend
    yes ( i do'nt want it for exchange :: i have 10 sever :: i want make 10 nline for this server's)
    yes

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!