IPTV help please!

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 917 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• Hi guys, I just flashed my Solo with BH 2.1.1, all looking good so far. I'm looking to install IPTV listupdater, but can't find it anywhere on the various menus. I downloaded the enigma2 plugin, put it in .tmp, tried to install .ipk. It said it couldn't do that, so I installed all appropriate dependencies and tried again. This time, it appeard to install, but I can't find it anywhere! So, if anyone can suggest where it might be, or, how I should do this properly, please give me a shout.

Mac

1m Motorised dish. ET5x00, DM800HD, TM600

• Official Post

Make sure you are using the mips32el version..

FTP the .ipk to /tmp folder and run this in telnet.

Code
    opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

If you encounter the Cannot satisfy the following dependencies error, take note of the dependencies needed, probably UDPXY, install those first, reboot then try to install IPTV List Updater plugin again.. Dependencies are installed the same way as the plugin...

[DOWNLOAD] Dependencies Needed for IPTV List Updater

The plugin can be found in main plugins menu (green button) and extensions menu (long press blue button).

• Thanks, but unfortunately, no result. I deffo have the correct plugin, I have also already installed dependencies, nothing in plugins and nothing on long blue. Curiouser & curiouser!

1m Motorised dish. ET5x00, DM800HD, TM600

• I am going to close this thread now as I see you have resolved the problem and posted what was wrong over at the forum where you are a super-mod....... (where you also made an identical post)

Pity you hadn't taken the advice master G had given you in the first line of post#2 you would have solved the problem a lot quicker than waiting for the same advice over at your own place. :snicker:

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!