Sly replacing multiroom boxes!

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 980 times. The last Post () by digi247.

• Just had a telephone call from Sly, they want to upgrade my multiroom box to a brand new fancy wireless HD box for FREE.

Ive only just taken out multiroom on my old SD box since my HD box got upgraded!

Put the man off by telling him that I really didnt have the time to talk, will be calling me back later he said.

Sadly it looks like Sly are now going after SD multiroom boxes:26_002:

The end is nigh!!!!!!!!!!!

• You could just do what i do everytime $ky rings me. After complaining in writting telling the f**kwits not to ring me they still persisted in doing so. I told them i am on the telephone preference list and at no point have i given $ky permission to ring me on this number. I also told them if they persist i would report them to the TPS. I then proceded to tell them to kindly f**k off and don't ring me again.

Worked for me. They still keep sending crap through the post though.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• Sk! will stop riging you if you alter the preference in your account stating the method to contact you.

If *** ring and offer a box say no as you dont trust them not to charge or alter your contract!

• If you are a s*y customer they can contact you with offers as this is not deemed 'cold' calling or marketing, if you aren't then if your registered with the TPS and MPS, you shouldn't get any marketing offers.

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• I was first contacted by *** to replace my Thomson HD box around 5 Years ago, so I don't think there is anything imminent. Probably want to change people to Network enabled boxes so they can buy more from the *** Store.

It would not surprise me if ***'s next move is to close down satellite transmission of +1 SD channels and distribute them by IPTV, people with network enabled boxes would not know the difference - unless they are on a capped internet connection.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!