Polish Nbox 5800sx BZZB

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,109 times. The last Post () by faza.

• Hi all,

I have just bought a Nbox 5800SX and it is all in Polish... Could it be modified to take Enigma 2? or any image!!!

• Serial Number BZZB11818010001072
    • Card Number 017206263224
    • Number Conax 005 0151 1797
    • Software 32
    • Current Offer (1) Subscription
    • Group 32
    • MAC 00:03:91::B9:1B:67
    • Hardware Version 178.179:69 ITI -5800SX
    • Loader Version 4.95a
    • Version of application 7.2.4.42_84546:1094099
    • Version MHP MHP 1.1.1V4474_8 Release
    • ID Software P9_R02_RC5-374-REL-1098817

I know the box is locked to Hotbird and I want it for Astra 28e

A few questions please…

1. If the box needs modifying, how is this done? What gets modified? What prices are we talking?
    2. If the box needs flashing what software and how would I connect the box i.e. MAC Address
    3. Boot-loaders, which ones? Again can I re-flash as is or would the box need modifying
    4. Images, are these loaded via the same way as the boot-loaders?
    5. Have a bought a ‘pup of a box’

I am still trawling through the site and trying to get my head around it all.

If the box needs modifying and you can do it then please PM

Mick.

• use the searchbar top right buddy..
    write hte keyword to what you are looking for, i.e: best image for nbox, fully loaded image although you will notice that there are other images since then ,etc...
    reading is the key before you brick it bud...
    Preparation and installation of firmware to USB - step by step
    There´s no better way than to try doing it yourself buddy..it´s the best learning of all,not to mention that it is the fun part of this...

• As far as i am aware that box cannot be modified easily without replacing the CPU. You can get the BSKA 5800sx box modified fairly easy but the BZZB would need the CPU changed before Enigma 2 can run on it.

You are best in the long run trying to find someone to modify the box for you.

Nano

• Even modified they are only worth abou £90 second hand. I purchased mine already modified off eBay so where you could get them modified i wouldn't know. You can always try asking the sellers on eBay if they modify them.

Nano

• To nbox BZZB worked on sofcie enigma2 need to change the CPU then change fleszcha on the right uboot programmed until then is available to think about the full E2'm from UK know any info on this topic, and I know the right people are doing what yo

Nbox BSLA pen OPEN-PLI V8

VU+SOLO2 IMAGE VTI

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!